221g - for H4

Thanks for your response.

Can somebody provide me with a good sample of employment verfication letter.

Re: Attorney Fee

Attorny for revalidation ..
Man you can do that ..Why waste your monty ..
Easily they will take 400-500 $
Originally posted by anna72
Does any body have idea of an attorney fee for Visa Revalidation.?

about H4 revalidation

Here is my situation. Currently 140 is approved (ND: July 24 '03 AD Dec 16 '03)and 485 is pending for me and my wife. We both got EAD's and AP's. We both got H1 and H4 status valid till March' 04 (5th year). I am planning to apply for H1 and H4 extensions to be on the safe side.

My questions are:
-I am still working on H1 and continue to be on H1 . My wife started working on EAD from this month. Is that a problem in revalidating our visas for H1 and H4?
-I read in the previous posts that they are asking for a copy of EAD and SSN for H4 dependents if they start working on EAD.
-Are those the only additional docs they are asking apart from the usual one's?
-Will they reject revalidation of H4 visa since my wife started working on EAD already?
-Can I continue to be on H1 and she work on EAD and be on AOS?
-If we go to india on vacation, can we come back safely with H1 and H4 visas if they are revalidated here?
-In that case, can my wife start working on EAD again after coming back on H4 visa?

What else do i need to be concerned of? Any other issues ? Suggestion? Please help. Thanks a lot.

URGENT !!!

Hi Guys,

As you guys would be aware of that U.S. Department of State (DOS) now require all visa applicants to use a new DS-156 form that generates a bar code. They will no longer accept older, non-bar coded versions.

http://www.murthy.com/UDnds156.html

My question is, After my passport got expired in April 2001. I have applied for a new passport and got it from Washington D.C. Now, The Eform wants us to enter place of passport issue City, Country, State/Province. I enter, Washington D.C, United States of America, Washington D.C.

But, When the Form submits and returns a PDF file, the country is blank. Instead of United State of America, If I enter any country name, it is appearing.

I wonder what is the issue ?. OR should I just write it with on the PDF ?. Already My H1-B approval took more than 6 months and I don't want to delay revalidation any more.

PLEASE ADVISE....

Thanks in Advance,
Hudakchullu.