221(g) issued, Please advice me

srinaveen

:confused: I was issued a blue handout at chennai consulate on november 2nd 2006.
I have nearly 4years of experience in purchasing and 18 months of experience in SAP.

Consulate officer told that experience doesnt meet requirements,6 more months of experience should be there.

My job title given in the petition is Systems Analyst.
He also told working in chemical company doesnt meet the requirements for Systems Analyst.

But as per sap is concerned to be a functional consultant,one must have a domain experience in any domain.

When my petition will be returned to USCIS and from there how much time it will take USCIS to petitioner.

Once this process is completed how much time i need to wait to go for chennai consulate.What are my chances of getting Visa.

Company is strongly on my side

Thanks in advance,
Sri Naveen Dasari

I assume you were told that the consulate is returning the petition to USCIS for a review? If that is the case, then your employer's lawyers are the one who need to work on this. It is out of your hands I am afraid.

Not Much can be done

Hi,

I am also in the same boat...SAP consultant - 2 years functional exp & 3 years of ERp exp. Was given a 221G on 20th oct 2006 - no reasons told...i am still waiting for the decision. :( Nothing can be done buddy...we are @ the receiving end!!!

You can check out the following link - it is a tracker for 221G --> http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=772108581.

Post in ur details there as well.

All the best.

Cheers,
Karthik