22 months no 2nd FP for 485

You need to wake them up.

I woke them them up by caling uscis and what is holding my case. name check is done, PD is current. Why case didn't get appoved. then they relised FP expired that's why case didn't get approved.
and Send a notice for 2nd FP

GaramChai2go said:
Do I wake them up?
It is almost 2 yrs and I still did not get request for 2nd FP.
Is this normal?

It means your name check hasn't been cleared. That's what happened to my case. They will send you 2nd FP notice when NC is cleared. After I went to 2nd FP, i got my GC approved in 5 weeks.

GaramChai2go said:
Do I wake them up?
It is almost 2 yrs and I still did not get request for 2nd FP.
Is this normal?

ynot said:
It means your name check hasn't been cleared. That's what happened to my case. They will send you 2nd FP notice when NC is cleared. After I went to 2nd FP, i got my GC approved in 5 weeks.
And how much it took for your namecheck to clear? Did you do anything for name check?

Not true ..

Not getting a new FP notice does not imply that your name check is stuck.

My name check was stuck and I kept getting those miserable FP notices timed to a metronome.

But .. always a good idea to get an INFOPASS appointment and find out where you stand/

Good luck

2nd time FP code1 after 16 months for EB2-RIR

I did a second time FP code 1 on December 2,2006. Mine is a EB2-RIR with priority date of 04/01/2004. There is no LUD change, however the message shows something like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The message was there evem before I recive 2nd fp notice.

First time FP/Code 3 biomatrix was done in 07/21/2005.

No FP notice.. Can I request

asmuthu said:
I did a second time FP code 1 on December 2,2006. Mine is a EB2-RIR with priority date of 04/01/2004. There is no LUD change, however the message shows something like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The message was there evem before I recive 2nd fp notice.

First time FP/Code 3 biomatrix was done in 07/21/2005.

I am also in same boat..

My PD is May 2004,(EB2 India - NSC). First FP (code 3)was done in June 2005. Now 18 months have gone. No second FP notice. Can I call customer service and ask them to send FP notice? Is it a good idea to call them, eventhough my PD is not current? Should I do this?

Gc_puli said:
I am also in same boat..

My PD is May 2004,(EB2 India - NSC). First FP (code 3)was done in June 2005. Now 18 months have gone. No second FP notice. Can I call customer service and ask them to send FP notice? Is it a good idea to call them, eventhough my PD is not current? Should I do this?
Trying calling... but I was reading some other threads in this forum, that calling may not help. Others pls share your experience.

It took me 2 years and 10 months. I did every possible thing, but none seemed to work . I think it finally went through by itself. And I was told by VSC officeers that they don't send out 2nd FP automatically even if 1st expired. They only send out 2nd if all other things are cleared.

GaramChai2go said:
And how much it took for your namecheck to clear? Did you do anything for name check?

not necessarely you need to be current

I had just received Finger Printing request for my son who turned 14 this year even tough my priority date is not current but at the same time they did not send for my 2nd FP , my 1st FP was taken almost 2 yrs back. I just don't understand.......

I think PD needs to be current

My first FP was done two years ago and I haven't received notice for second FP. I have called customer service many times but of no avail. Everytime they say that I cannot ask for second FP. The officers at USCIS will send the notice when the time will come (?).
But in one of the previous threads a person got good reply on that and from that it looks like that they will send the notice for FP when the PD is current.

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=216139

PD: 06/2002
EB3 India VSC