21st to 27th January 2002 AOS approvals - (Target 45)

You are not a man of your word vishnu/quick2001 or whatever the hell you are! Cut down on the bombas

Since you became active on this board and started all the scatter-brained threads, folks are not even using the order that once existed. Now, each person posts his receIving a FP notice. Somebody posts that their AVM changed. You exacerbated the very problem you wanted to avoid. Life was much simpler when folks used the Monthly Mailer threads. I am sure that that made PCee\'s job easier also. If I sound irate it\'s because tumne public to chutiya banana chaha. Mujhe pata hai ke tum or quick2001 ek hi aadmi ho. Mujhe iske barame discuss karne mein koyi dilchaspi nahin hai. Sirf itna kehta hoon ke, post karna ho toh ek handle choose karo aur useese post karo. Yeh serious board hai aur tum kafi kuch add kar sakte ho. Khali fukkat apni ego feed mat karo. Doosron ko ullu banane mein kyaa mazaa aata hai tumhe?
I apologize to folks for using a language other than English.

dee rod - app ko kya ho gaya hai

if quick2001/vishnu wants to have fun - i guess we cant stop him

Yes - we should post in our respective threads - that is a good idea

Dee Rod - American Pie II is available on DVD for this week end.

You need a serious break from the forum.
Nobody is compelling anybody to post anything anywhere.
BTW - USA is country where people enjoy FREEDOM in many ways.
One is expected to behave ethically but not like the way \'YOU" want.

I saw your previous postings, you sounded a reasoable guy, what\'s got into to you.
What\'s the matter if Me, Myself and Irene and Ring zing and Jony Lever, and scs_485 or any x, y ,z is same person on annonymus board .

Dee Rod - enjoy life man.

Not more than 10-12 in 4 days...

If we count fairly..

Also, we mention only the cases that we are tracking on this board.. Not my friend\'s friend\'s friend etc etc...

Imagine 3 approvals/Day... Boy that\'s a big number..

Dee Rod - take it easy

We are all having fun and information here.
Both are important. you take it easy and read what ever you want, ignore the rest.
45 or 12 --> all these is mere guess work.
If INs approves 45 nobody is going to pay Vishnu or if they approve 12 nobody is going put Karunesh on Federal reserve governor\'s seat.

We are all entitled to have fun without calling names. What difference it makes to you if somebody is posting with any name?

And why do you need hindi, can\'t you write English properly?

Sure, use as many ids as you want. I have the answer I need and have no more beef with you.

I thought you were being duplicituous but it does not matter anymore. Mere hi dialogue mujhe hi sunana hai toh Tota ban jaao. :) Have a good weekend!

inssuperwaiter is right,

this board is used by the people from all around the world. if you start writing in hindi then somebody will write in telugu, tamil, urdu etc.... dee rod, please use only english on this board.

help ins, I agree with you. Going forward it will be English only. The only reason...

I wrote in Hindi was to limit the discussion to me and vishnu and not to make it a public discussion. Vishnu had indicated he was from Mumbai so I used Hindi. If you noticed, I apologized at the outset for not using English. But, thats done and over with.

I just think folks using multiple aliases and possibly posting duplicate approvals/details would skew our tracking statistics. On this board, facts and honesty are of paramount importance for anxious GC hopefuls. I and most folks frequent this board because of the tracking and the sharing of info. If the info being shared is possibly dubious then it loses credibility. Moreover, I am not against humor but I would hate for humor to become the raison d\'etre of this board. There are many avenues of comedy but not many meeting points for GC hopefuls. I know we can\'t stop folks from using multiple aliases but I request them to please not play around in the name of fun on this board.

yggrasil, Good riddance, you sexist pig. India does not need you.

I do not care about the above discussion but, you think calling someone a woman is insulting to them? you idiot! get lost and get a life.

Dee Rod and Over Reaction

n the young age some people over react to any small occurance in life,if not all.
    Quick2001 is my next cubicle colleague, who come to my desk in the luch time and post messages.
    One day he posted some messge and went away. Then came me and posted my message and it went on Quick\'s name.
    I deleted it and got out and posted it in my name.
    Quick 2001 iswaiting for his I-140 approval and he is not even listed i CIBA or PCee\'s list.

Dee Rod in his youthful enthusiasm went on some hypothetical thought chain that world is out to skew his interests.

In this thought chain, he forgot to check if Quick2001 is even registered on any list.
    He assumed that people who make 100K are out to skew results, why would anybody be?

I am not under obligation to give any explaination, but I see people like Dee Rod in my office too, who amuse themselves by such over reactions. Everybody knows why
    this board is set up and we don\'t need to learn from Mr. Dee Rod about what is right and wrong.
    This topic is over for me. I am celebrating rest of Martin Luther King day with my batchmates on Angel Island near SFO.