212(a)(3)(B) of the INA Please Help

My suggestion? My suggestion is if you're in the List you're in the List for the reason. Wait your turn, when DHS will finish the background check to make sure you are fitable for the society. That's the National Security Reason. adjusting your status is a privilege not your right.

Please Uncle Joe we had enough, so could you write something helpful or you just simply shut up, it is not about you, so don’t waste our time in philosophical argument.

My suggestion? My suggestion is if you're in the List you're in the List for the reason. Wait your turn, when DHS will finish the background check to make sure you are fitable for the society. That's the National Security Reason. adjusting your status is a privilege not your right.

And by the way I also forget to congratulate you for your new job as DHS spokesman.

Please Uncle Joe we had enough, so could you write something helpful or you just simply shut up, it is not about you, so don’t waste our time in philosophical argument.

Something helpful? For whom? For people who's name in the List? who are potential terrorists/drug dealers? I wanna feel safe in this country, I want people of this country feel the same. I don't wanna live with radical islamist, drug dealer nearby. And trust me I ve been closely working with "trustworthy" people until we find out who they are. They were saying the same, Im a good moral person. And don't shut me up, you have no right to shut people. This is a Free country, and I have the right to express my point-of-view.

I really wish he shut his blabbering for once and good on this issue. I mean, a number of people have already conceded that this was a major f' up on DHS' part since a number of people including you and I ( or my father ) have NO relations or attachments with terrorist groups. Further, we've already established that most of these letters are issued on a vast vagueness and ambiguity that nobody has any clue about and here we have Mr. Joe ( soon-to-be-U.S. citizen ) who wants us to wait for our turns, DESPITE the fact ( as I've already stated ) that many who're affected have had no hands or clue on this pointless inadmissibility bar. Apparently, this was a major f.up on Bush administration's part and we're all wanting to take some steps so that the Obama Administration made some amendments for our reliefs.

Mr. Joe, I don't think this thread is any of your concern. We're trying to come up with some ways so that Obama administration could make some amendments. We need ideas and some breakthroughs, not lectures and unnecessary discussions. Kindly leave us alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
212(a)(3)(B)

I was granted asylum in 06, applied for I-485 in 07 and now i get a letter saying my case is on hold because of 212(a)(3)(B) ......
I am now married to a US citizen and we have a 2 yr old son, should I or can I apply for Green Card thru her?

I was granted asylum in 06, applied for I-485 in 07 and now i get a letter saying my case is on hold because of 212(a)(3)(B) ......
I am now married to a US citizen and we have a 2 yr old son, should I or can I apply for Green Card thru her?
NO, you have to wait until DHS lift your inadmissibility bar

you seem like a rascist pig uncle joe, so find a blog suitable to people like yourself

you seem like a rascist pig uncle joe, so find a blog suitable to people like yourself
Dude you better watch your mouth.
A racist? Dude, why is that? Did I call names?
Right now there is only one person who's calling names and it's you.

Does anybody have any idea on the probabilities of my father's indefinite hold causing problem when I file for my Green Card next year?

I'm really running out of patience. I've already missed out on an internship opportunity in Europe and another opportunity of visiting another country because my father was shockingly found inadmissible because the party he represented back in the days now has a youth wing that has resorted to standing against the rebels.

guys , i would like to ask 2 questions if you could help

1 has ANYBODy who was on hold due to inadmissibility law was denied later???

2 has anybody on hold recieved a note that he has been exempted and if yes for how long since he was pending??

thanks for you all wish you all including me a good luck it seems that what we need

I hope the Obama Administration gives us a good news in 2010 regarding our case. My life has been on hold for the past 10 years. I've never heard anybody waiting 10 years for a Green Card and then categorized as (212) (a) (3) (B).
I'm feeling sorry for myself and anybody in my shoes. :(
People, please pray.

Hi guys,
I just found out that there is a Web site that helps create free petitions and e-mails it to Congress.
Please check it out http://www.petition2congress.com/.
Somebody with good writing skills can prepare it and let's all sign and send it.

We can our our petition on Facebook and ask people to sign it. That's how I found out about this Web site - somebody put their petition on FB.

asylee 1999, Koteya, The Walker...please help write the petition.
I do not have good writing skills. But I'm good at disseminating information.
Please let's act fast on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely

Hi Everyone, I am very new to this forum. I received the same inadmissibility email as you guys two months ago. I also have a freind who has received the same mail. I think that USCIS is sending this email to a lot of people now. Yes I think that a pettition will be a good Idea. Is anyone willing to write one? Has anyone received an approval or denial after the receiving of this email yet? waiting to read from you all
Thanks

Hi Everyone, I am very new to this forum. I received the same inadmissibility email as you guys two months ago. I also have a freind who has received the same mail. I think that USCIS is sending this email to a lot of people now. Yes I think that a pettition will be a good Idea. Is anyone willing to write one? Has anyone received an approval or denial after the receiving of this email yet? waiting to read from you all
Thanks

Hi asssylee,
There is also another thread please check it out: http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=298856.