212 (A) 3 (B) asylees/refugees potential lawsuit headcount

What is happeneing with thie LAWSuit Guys? Anynews yet? Are you all going ahead with the Suit with the DC lawyer?

I'm yet to hear from him. But I've already started making inquiries with other attorneys in the Bay area as well.

Anyone else besides walker heard anything from DC Attorney? Or someone who has started the process with him yet? What is happeneing in that area? Just curious!

Any Progress on Lawsuits? How much is it costing guys? Is it moving ahead or attorneys are carging alot of money for their minimal effort?

Found thia interesting article hope it is informative to all! Check the link out. This is the most comprehensive and detailed information of recent available online!

h t t p : // w w w . ilw . com/seminars/201008_citation2e.pdf

I was not able to post the URL of the website exactly the same as the system won't let me yet. But make sure it is http ONE word then :// ONE term then www ONE term then DOT then ilw then DOT....I just spaced the address out. Make sure there are no spaces in the address and that should work.

The Title of the article is: COMBATING THE TERRORISIM BARS BEFORE DHS AND THE COURTS.

I think it is important for people to know who are in the process of filing Lawsuit!