• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 Diversity Visa Program

THEOPHILEO

I enrolled for the 2015 Diversity Visa Program and I received the notification via email on July 11, 2015.

Unfortunately, I was not able to access the internet during the period when I was involved in pastoral affairs in the rural areas of Ghana. It was only recently that I was able to see the email and learn about my selection.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any necessary information or instructions on how to move forward with the application process. I am confident that with your assistance, I can successfully complete the requirements and obtain my Green Card.

My current phone numbers xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Theophil Leo

Last edited by a moderator:
That opportunity is long gone, there’s really nothing anyone or you can do about it at this point.

p.s. your post was edited to remove your phone number for your protection. It is never a good idea to post such personal information publicly.