• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2014 DV Winners From Turkey

Anke10

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys , I'll have my interview at last of January . If everything goes well then i planning to go to New York around march . What about you ??

it's depends on your cn .. you should wait to be current and then they will send you a notification about that..

it's depends on your cn .. you should wait to be current and then they will send you a notification about that..

Hi Anke10;

I from Turkey, too. My case number is a little bit high(EU39xxx). Hope to see interview around summer. What is your plan in new york?
By the way, I am writing English because of forum rules .

Merhaba(Hello)

My CN number is 22xxx, and still there isnt any NL. Started to freak out.

Wish you the best.

Hi Anke10;

I from Turkey, too. My case number is a little bit high(EU39xxx). Hope to see interview around summer. What is your plan in new york?
By the way, I am writing English because of forum rules .

hi , your cn is not that high..i am sure they'll call you to interview..
If you consider there are 120.000(around) selected people, it's good..
i am working on import/export business and hoping to find a job in this field but yes not so easy..
what about you??

Merhaba(Hello)

My CN number is 22xxx, and still there isnt any NL. Started to freak out.

Wish you the best.

hey(merhaba) don't worry you will not receive any nl until your cn has been current .
you should wait to be current after that 2-3 weeks later they will send you an e-mail to check your status..

best wishes

hey(merhaba) don't worry you will not receive any nl until your cn has been current .
you should wait to be current after that 2-3 weeks later they will send you an e-mail to check your status..

best wishes

Would you PM me which documents have you collected from Turkish authorities ?

Turkish please,

Regards.

hi , your cn is not that high..i am sure they'll call you to interview..
If you consider there are 120.000(around) selected people, it's good..
i am working on import/export business and hoping to find a job in this field but yes not so easy..
what about you??

Thank you.
my wife is in the same field as you are. She wants do her job too.I am working for a Bank.