2013 march n-400 tracker indianapolis,in

Oath done.

My oath ceremony was scheduled for the 9 am oath ceremony at the LA Convention Center. The oath letter asked to report at 7:30 am. I got there at about 7:45, but didn't check in till about 8:15 or so. If you are stuck in traffic, note that you have until about 8:45 or so, so don't panic. The check in was smooth and painless. They have a bunch of check-in tables set up (I think about 100 tables) and you can walk up to any one of them (there's usually no wait). They ask for the oath letter and GC, verify the questions on the OL and then punch the GC and letter and give it back to you. They also notate the table number that you need to go to at the end of the ceremony to pick up your certificate. Note that this table number is pre-determined and is not affected by the order in which you check-in. After the check-in, we were asked to take a seat.
The ceremony began at 8:50 (10 mins ahead of schedule). There's the speech by judge, the oath, speech by USCIS field director, pledge of allegiance, president's speech, national anthem. This took about 45 mins, so done by 9:40 or so. After that, they start asking people to go to the table number notated on their form at check-in to collect their certificate. They do this section by section, in the order in which people were seated. So the only advantage of getting there super-early is that you will seated early and therefore leave early to get your certificate. But the whole process was so well-managed, that it only took about 20-30 mins for us to get our turn to collect the certificate. At 10:15 we were out of the room. There were no passport applications being done that day.

I can finally say I am a proud citizen of the greatest country in the world!!!
To all that is still waiting I would like to say good luck for the journey almost over. Love to all