2012 October N-400 Tracker

I am also in the same boat. I have my FP done on Nov 7th but my online states / LUD date has not changed. It is still showing "On Oct 24th, we sent you a notice to appear for the fingerprints....."

Is it normal to not have the online status changed after the fingerprints taken? Its been almost a month.

Same with me

DO: San Jose
10/18 sent app
10/19 app received, PD
10/24 check cashed
10/27 NOA received, FP notice received
11/08 FP done
Since then, silence.

Looks like I'm stuck somewhere. Probably name check again!

yugi, Did your GC also got stuck because of the same reason? I have a very common name and am now suspecting that I am stuck.

Hello! I'm October 2012 Filer too. I mailed my application September 27. I filed based on 5 years LPR.

MY NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

09/27/2012 - Sent N-400 via USPS from California to Arizona Lockbox
10/01/2012 - Package delivered to Arizona Lockbox
10/03/2012 -Check Cashed
- Received text and email on Acceptance Confirmation.
10/06/2012 - NOA received in the mail. (Priority Date- October 01, 2012)
10/09/2012 - Biometric appointment received in the mail.
10/18/2012 - Biometric Appointment at 9 AM.
10/25/2012 - In line for Interview Scheduling
10/31/2012 - Schedule for Interview
11/03/2012 - Interview Appointment received in the mail.
12/05/2012 - Interview appointment at 9:30 AM.

How did the interview go ?

Today, I got an email that my status has been updated to 'Testing and Interview'. Seems that the ball is rolling. :)

Update:

We received the "yellow" letter last week but it is requesting ORIGINAL certified court docs for my husband's criminal cases, which I mailed in. I read somewhere, and cannot find it now, that someone else was requested the same thing. The question is: do I need to go back to court and request for the docs again prior to the interview? or should I assume they still have the ORIGINALS? I really do not want any delays once we get done with the interview. Still nervously waiting on the interview date. :eek:

Since you mailed it to them already, they should have it in your file. Unless you don't mind asking the court for another copy, I don't think it would be an issue at the interview.

Hopefully, you made copies for yourself before mailing the original.

Good luck!!

Since you mailed it to them already, they should have it in your file. Unless you don't mind asking the court for another copy, I don't think it would be an issue at the interview.

Hopefully, you made copies for yourself before mailing the original.

Good luck!!

Thanks for the reply. I did make copies but I sent in the Originals so I hope they don't ask again. the files took two weeks to get since they have been archived.

ALSO, the online status changed on 12/31 to Scheduled for Interview. Can't wait to get the appointment!

We received the appointment letter today. Sooooo nerve wrecking.... :eek: Appointment set for 2/4/13 @ 9AM. WISH US LUCK!

Hi all!!! Appointment date was today at 9:45AM... hubby was called in at 9:50 and finally back out at 10:30. it was an emotional wait for me. I had begun to get worried because people that went in after him were coming out with letters. He came out and told me he received the "Congratulations ... recommended for approval" letter as well as the oath letter with a date of 2/20 to appear back at the convention center. I was quite shocked they did not do same day since a friend of ours did same day oath in early October. the IO said it has since changed back group appointments a month out. But I am hoping that it is a firm APPROVAL since they hubby said he saw the IO stamp that on his application. ;) but he said the reason why it took his appointment so long was that the IO was kind enough to research if he had qualified for citizenship under his dad, which he was not. We cannot wait until oath day!

OATH COMPLETED... Husband is an official USA Citizen. Thank you everyone for your support and advice!!!