• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery

win dv

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, I just signed up for 2012 DV. It's nerve wrecking because the wait is so long to know whether or not we are selected or not selected. Whoa!!! It will be disapponting if we do not win...What are you guys feeling at this point?:)

namecheckvictim, I needed to hear this. Oh yes, we have a lot of time on our hands, so it's no point in worrying. But watch how fast time will pass. Thanks again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy i just registered too..but i dont know why...i keep believing i will be selected...u know why?.. Am serving the most high god..hahahaha...who has never let me down... So pls keep believing he will do it for u....its not by might or by power but by my spirit says the lord of host...in god i trust

Guy i just registered too..but i dont know why...i keep believing i will be selected...u know why?.. Am serving the most high god..hahahaha...who has never let me down... So pls keep believing he will do it for u....its not by might or by power but by my spirit says the lord of host...in god i trust

It seems like you are not serving a high God, you are just High yourself.

i still didn't hear anything about my selection cus i registered with an organization who has my confirmation number...i called them and they said i hv to wait for them to call me if i'm selected or not.....i can't wait anymore.....i regreted registering with them...come next dv 2013 i will register on my own and hold my confirmation number with me......still hoping to hear a good news from them since it's not late to give up.........may God smoothing the processing and the interview for those of u selected....God loves all........

i still didn't hear anything about my selection cus i registered with an organization who has my confirmation number...i called them and they said i hv to wait for them to call me if i'm selected or not.....i can't wait anymore.....i regreted registering with them...come next dv 2013 i will register on my own and hold my confirmation number with me......still hoping to hear a good news from them since it's not late to give up.........may God smoothing the processing and the interview for those of u selected....God loves all........

That's a scam.

Keep calling/emailing them and just push it, or just ask for your confirmation number and say that you'll do it by yourself. Push them, threaten them, get that confirmation number out of them, and them forget about them.