2012 august n-400 tracker

Mine was not traffic citation , I left my dog in the car. Didn't know in a county I was in is a local ordinance . Brought a disposition paper.

The issues with my N400 keep dogging and delaying. On Dec 10th, I got notification that they put me in Queue. Dec 14th I received another notification that the interview was scheduled but they did not put the date. I eagerly waiting for the snail mail to confirm the date but this morning I received another notification that I was back in the queue. I suspect this may because of shortage of USCIS Officers but how usual is this ordeal? I myself see it as more of an annoyance than a real issue because I know I will be interviewed in the near future one day if not the other but have any of you experienced it?

I think it is just usual holiday fever slowing down the processing. Next week 25th is a holiday and folks will be taking the entire week off, which would include USCIS Officers too. So yes, shortage of staff must be leading to this mayhem. Wait till 1/3/2013 for the system to return to normalcy.

The issues with my N400 keep dogging and delaying. On Dec 10th, I got notification that they put me in Queue. Dec 14th I received another notification that the interview was scheduled but they did not put the date. I eagerly waiting for the snail mail to confirm the date but this morning I received another notification that I was back in the queue. I suspect this may because of shortage of USCIS Officers but how usual is this ordeal? I myself see it as more of an annoyance than a real issue because I know I will be interviewed in the near future one day if not the other but have any of you experienced it?

I had my interview at Houston DO today. Spouse's was yesterday. Everything was very smooth. Oath on 23rd jan.

I think it is just usual holiday fever slowing down the processing. Next week 25th is a holiday and folks will be taking the entire week off, which would include USCIS Officers too. So yes, shortage of staff must be leading to this mayhem. Wait till 1/3/2013 for the system to return to normalcy.

Ok, the interview was scheduled again yesterday 12/20. Assuming a typical 5 week notice, it would be in the last week of January if not earlier.

pk 2007,

Exact same thing happened to me. I see that you you did your FP in Alexandria office and that is where i went too as well. This issue may be specific to our DO. I was in inline for interview on Nov 5th and on Nov 30, received an update that I have been scheduled for interview. I kept looking for interview letter and didn't receive it. Finally, when I talked to Tier 2 officer, he told me that they had scheduled me for my interview (when the message was triggered) and had to "un-scchedule" me for whatever reason. Finally the message got updated on Dec 17th that I was back in line for interview and on Dec 20 received an update that I have been scheduled for interview. I am looking forward for the letter now. Looks like we both have the same dates as well. Good luck with everything.

xx/xx/12: PP Received
xx/xx/12: PP Application
xx/xx/12: Oath
xx/xx/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: IL Received
12/20/12: Status ("Testing & Interview" - Schedule for Interview)
12/17/12: Status("Testing & Interview - Inline for interview)
11/30/12: Status ("Testing & Interview - Scheduled for interview)
11/05/12: Status("Testing & Interview" - In line for interview)
10/03/12: Walk-in FP Done (@Alexandria, VA - Fairfax Office)
09/18/12: FP Notice Received
09/14/12: N-400 Delivered (-30 day date)
09/13/12: N-400 Mailed To Dallas, TX
08/21/07: PR Card Received

Just received the interview letter and it is scheduled on Jan 28 at 8:30 AM.

pk 2007,

Exact same thing happened to me. I see that you you did your FP in Alexandria office and that is where i went too as well. This issue may be specific to our DO. I was in inline for interview on Nov 5th and on Nov 30, received an update that I have been scheduled for interview. I kept looking for interview letter and didn't receive it. Finally, when I talked to Tier 2 officer, he told me that they had scheduled me for my interview (when the message was triggered) and had to "un-scchedule" me for whatever reason. Finally the message got updated on Dec 17th that I was back in line for interview and on Dec 20 received an update that I have been scheduled for interview. I am looking forward for the letter now. Looks like we both have the same dates as well. Good luck with everything.

xx/xx/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: IL Received

Received Interview letter

Just received the interview letter and it is scheduled on Jan 28 at 8:30 AM.

I received mine as well and it is on Jan 28 at 11:30AM. Good luck with everything....

01/28/13: Interview
12/26/12: IL Received

I mailed my my application in July 2012. Got my finger printing done middle of August. Still in line for interview. I have been checking USCIS web site and the processing time is 5 months on the web site. Is it pretty normal not to get an interview letter yet. Has anyone else applied from Dallas tx? Please reply. Thanks

Did you get your interview letter ?

Hi lvnp,
In your signature it says "Approved waiting reverifiction" . What does it mean ?

thanks

Hi uc2012,

On that date it disappeared from the system then when I inquired they told me that
it was approved on that day but waiting reverification. If you search for it you see it
in the forum and the offical manuals on the Internet. It's a check sometimes they do
I guess.

Oath letter received. The oath is scheduled on the Jan 25th at the Chula Vista Office.
I was thinking it would be at San Diego Civic Center.

A great gift from USCIS on the New Year's Eve. :)

Interview yesterday. Had a bit of a wait time to get called but other than that it was pretty quick and painless. Was asked only 6 questions (since I answered the first 6 right, they didn't ask me the remaining 4) and was given my letter for the oath ceremony on the 23rd.

my citation was not a traffic citation it was trespassing
does it make any difference
thanks again

You would be fine... I took the oath today and there were multiple people with some kind of ticket, as long as you have a paper to show, you should be fine.

So finally took oath, before the oath, I had to give my green card away.... it was emotional... I waited for that green card for 7 years, spent several hundred hours in this forum reading about other people getting their green cards and having issues etc. for that green card. And today someone took it and after the ceremony they gave a paper with Naturalization certificate.

It was quite a journey, but in the end it's all worth it!