2011 October N400 Tracker

Congrats X3-T

Received email and text stating the following, getting there!

On January 5, 2012, we placed your application in the oath scheduling queue. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Congrats to you X3-T! I'm really happy and excited for you. Remember, don't trip! :)

We finally received our interview letter and it is scheduled for Jan 31st.

The interview letter for my husband says that he needs to get letter of registration in Selective Services. He came to US when he was 25 and half years old on non-immigrant visa. So, he never registered in selective services as he was NOT an IMMIGRANT before age 26. Did anyone have similar situation or have any suggestion for me. Will this cause any issues during interview?
Awaiting,
I suggest post your specific question outside of this thread, you'll have much more visibility. Several experienced members could be missing going in the tracker threads.

Congrats to you X3-T! I'm really happy and excited for you. Remember, don't trip! :)

Thanks Lestat! Appreciate it. And I'll try not to trip! lol
I wish you the best too!

Received yellow letter asking me to bring State issued ID or DL. No updates on interview date yet.

Same for me. Just received the YL yesterday (dated 12/22/2011) asking me to bring my DL and marriage certificate when I appear on the interview. However, still no change after my FP.

Status changed....!

Interesting! I just got a text saying that my case has been put on 'In line for Interview Scheduling', after almost one month from FP.

Me too

Just now received text and email saying, "On January 6, 2012, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling."

Interesting! I just got a text saying that my case has been put on 'In line for Interview Scheduling', after almost one month from FP.

Mitra88 good to know that you are in Baltimore DO and my timelines are also similar. My case is "Inline for interview Scheduling from Nov 28th" I am waiting for the interview letter. Lets hope for the best

We finally received our interview letter and it is scheduled for Jan 31st.

The interview letter for my husband says that he needs to get letter of registration in Selective Services. He came to US when he was 25 and half years old on non-immigrant visa. So, he never registered in selective services as he was NOT an IMMIGRANT before age 26. Did anyone have similar situation or have any suggestion for me. Will this cause any issues during interview?

Timeline:
10/11/11 N400 Shipped to Lewisville, TX office (UPS 2nd day)
10/13/11 Delivered at Lewisville, TX
10/18/11 checks cashed
10/21/11 Notice of Action Received
10/26/11 Finger Print letter mailed
10/28/11 FP Appointment letter received for Nov 21st
11/04/11 FP and biometrics taken(Walk-in)
11/07/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview
12/20/11 YL received
1/5/11 IL received
x/x/11 Interview
x/x/11 Oath Ceremony

awaitinggc04 --- What juristiction meaning District Office you are in ..

Baltimore DO

Mitra88 good to know that you are in Baltimore DO and my timelines are also similar. My case is "Inline for interview Scheduling from Nov 28th" I am waiting for the interview letter. Lets hope for the best

I remember seeing other forum members posting about Baltimore DO being slower in processing the interview schedule than other USCIS DOs. Your relatively long wait after being in line for interview scheduling seems to prove it.

IL Received

My and my wife's interview letters both asked for same things to be presented: Passports (new and old), selective service documentations, and any originals if we had sent in things in copy forms. Good luck to you guys too.

I remember seeing other forum members posting about Baltimore DO being slower in processing the interview schedule than other USCIS DOs. Your relatively long wait after being in line for interview scheduling seems to prove it.

Thanks mitra88. Its good to know. Will just wait and see when they send it.

awaitinggc04 --- What juristiction meaning District Office you are in ..

We are from Houston

Timeline:
10/11/11 N400 Shipped to Lewisville, TX office (UPS 2nd day)
10/13/11 Delivered at Lewisville, TX
10/18/11 checks cashed
10/21/11 Notice of Action Received
10/26/11 Finger Print letter mailed
10/28/11 FP Appointment letter received for Nov 21st
11/04/11 FP and biometrics taken(Walk-in)
11/07/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview
1/31/12 Interview date
x/x/11 Oath Ceremony

X2!! Glad to see everyone is moving along!

It is funny that my stuff is moving in increment of 30 days. Slow compared to you and many others but steady so I am happy with it. Please wish us luck :)

I hope, other fellows in the forum would see progress at steady pace too.

It is funny that my stuff is moving in increment of 30 days. Slow compared to you and many others but steady so I am happy with it. Please wish us luck :)

I hope, other fellows in the forum would see progress at steady pace too.

I know. But I'm pretty sure and confident that everyone will "graduate" sooner than later. This proves that every case is different and every Field office/work load is different. But all in all the "six-month" rule applies for most cases.

I'm still waiting for my oath letter/date!

Good luck!