2011 October N400 Tracker

Above all, waiting sucks. Specially when you see others are few days ahead of you. I hope it starts moving for you guys. I really feel you.

Good Luck

FP completed

Wife went to USCIS local office and according to her it was empty.
Security asked her for her visit reason. She said fingerprinting.
She got inside and within few minutes she was done.

CBAQYj

Same experience for my wife. When I did mine, it was empty too( I walked in as well) around 4 years ago....time flies
Wife went to USCIS local office and according to her it was empty.
Security asked her for her visit reason. She said fingerprinting.
She got inside and within few minutes she was done.

Above all, waiting sucks. Specially when you see others are few days ahead of you. I hope it starts moving for you guys. I really feel you.

Good Luck

I agree. Lets keep our fingers crossed for all of us and hope for the best. Thanks for your wishes.

Completed biometrics today. Lady that took them said IL should probably be coming very soon as apparently N-400s are being processed very quickly at St Louis currently.

Update

Update

Field Office: Newark, NJ

10/12/11 N400 Shipped to Lewisville, TX office (UPS 2nd day)
10/14/11 Delivered at Lewisville, TX
10/19/11 Check cashed
10/21/11 Notice Of Action Received
10/21/11 On Line Case Status says fingerprinting letter mailed 10/20/11
10/24/11 Fingerprinting Appointment Letter received for 11/15/11
11/15/11 Fingerprinting done
11/17/11 Case Status changed to Testing and Interview (in line for scheduling)

Did you get an email update telling you the status has changed or you checked the online and saw that? was it in middle of the day??
Thanks

ps, things get exciting...

Update

Field Office: Newark, NJ

10/12/11 N400 Shipped to Lewisville, TX office (UPS 2nd day)
10/14/11 Delivered at Lewisville, TX
10/19/11 Check cashed
10/21/11 Notice Of Action Received
10/21/11 On Line Case Status says fingerprinting letter mailed 10/20/11
10/24/11 Fingerprinting Appointment Letter received for 11/15/11
11/15/11 Fingerprinting done
11/17/11 Case Status changed to Testing and Interview (in line for scheduling)

Thank you for the update. Fingerprint result take usually 72 hours to go back to USCIS but maybe hers got stuck....I don't think there is anyway for us to finish her citizenship before New year...
Nimche,

I have signed up for e-mail updates and I received an e-mail at 2.45pm ET.

Good luck to everyone!

Yes!!!!!
Finally we have updates

Great.

Ideally they should give 15 days between FP letter mailed vs FP appointment date so more than likely, appointment date would be towards 1st week of Dec. Let's see if that turns out to be true in our cases. BTW, I am planning on going for scheduled date (no early walk-in).

No news no updates after the FP. Maybe they didn't like the walk-in or it got stuck in FBI...waiting definitely sucks.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Eat as much turkey and we may all hear lots of good news next week.

Cheers,

I did walk in FP on Nov 9, 2011. My appointment date is Nov 29. I have not received any text or email for the update yet. I live in New York City. Is it normal?

God knows. Looking at other timeline you think its not normal but maybe it is. My wife did walk-in on 14 and appointment was for 30 and still nothing. We post updates if any.

I did walk in FP on Nov 9, 2011. My appointment date is Nov 29. I have not received any text or email for the update yet. I live in New York City. Is it normal?