2011 October N400 Tracker

Update

Update -

Timeline:
10/25/11 N400 Shipped to Lewisville, TX office (UPS 2nd day)
10/28/11 Delivered at Phoenix,AZ
11/02/11 Check cashed
11/06/11 Notice of Action Received
xx/xx/11 Finger Print letter mailed
xx/xx/11 FP Appt
x/x/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview
x/x/11 YL received
x/x/11 IL received
x/x/11 Interview (Detroit, MI)
x/x/11 Oath Ceremony

Update

10/26/11 USPS Certified Mail
10/28/11 Priority date - N400s delivered to AZ
11/02/11 Checks cleared
11/07/11 NOAs received by mail

Good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
FP letter

I was just looking through and saw everyone getting their FP notice one day after they receive their NOA. I haven't heard or seen anything changed on my Application.. Is this normal ?

My application is in Phoenix, AZ.

And how often they update their system ? Every Tuesday ?

I was just looking through and saw everyone getting their FP notice one day after they receive their NOA. I haven't heard or seen anything changed on my Application.. Is this normal ?

What is your online status say?

Its a good practice to have your timeline in signature to come to a better and faster resolution. When you got your NOA?

I am on the same boat.
My online status is still on "Initial Review"
Does it change to show when FP notice is mailed?

One more update...status changed to testing and interview! now just waiting on a date.

On a side note, I'm truly amazed how fast this thing is going. Kudos to the USCIS, also Customer Service was great in my field office!

I am on the same boat.
My online status is still on "Initial Review"
Does it change to show when FP notice is mailed?
It will remain in that status until your FP's are done. After that, it will go to "testing and interview" The website shows you the different statuses as:
Acceptance

Initial Review

Testing and Interview

Decision

Post Decision Activity

Oath Ceremony

You will also receive an email telling you that your FP letter has been mailed, and every time your case status changes. (If you are subscribed)

(BTW, image verification annoys the heck out of me! :))

Waithing for FP letter

You will also receive an email telling you that your FP letter has been mailed, and every time your case status changes. (If you are subscribed)

Thank you,
I got only the first acceptance confirmation email. Still waiting!!!

One more update...status changed to testing and interview! now just waiting on a date.

On a side note, I'm truly amazed how fast this thing is going. Kudos to the USCIS, also Customer Service was great in my field office!
I did my FP one day after you and my status still "Initial Review". Could there be something wrong with the FP? I started to get worry. most people their status change after the FP by 2 or 3 days to "Testing and Interview".

Sorry, i forgot to put my timeline in the last post -

No email as of yet regarding FP.

Timeline:
10/25/11 N400 Shipped to Phoenix,AZ -USPS
10/28/11 Delivered at Phoenix,AZ
11/02/11 Check cashed
11/06/11 Notice of Action Received
xx/xx/11 Finger Print letter mailed
xx/xx/11 FP Appt
x/x/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview
x/x/11 YL received
x/x/11 IL received
x/x/11 Interview (Detroit, MI)
x/x/11 Oath Ceremony

I did my FP one day after you and my status still "Initial Review". Could there be something wrong with the FP? I started to get worry. most people their status change after the FP by 2 or 3 days to "Testing and Interview".

It could vary based on your District Office and their work load so no need to worry about.

Mine was mailed before yours and still no FP appointment :(

Don't worry

Too early to start worrying IMO, remember that times vary depending on several factors. This is just a guess, but even though you did an early walk-in FP, it could be that the "priority date" plays a role as well. So give it a little time...

Go figure...just got another email update!

I've been scheduled for an interview! Don't have the date yet because is coming in the mail, here's what my status says:

"""Testing and Interview

Your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION is now scheduled for interview. You will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. You should receive this notice within 14 days. If you do not receive this notice within 14 days from November 9, 2011, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address."""

It's incredible to me that I sent the application just 40 days ago. I think I really need to start studying those questions.....

Image verification is really getting on my nerves :p

Hi Guys
here is my timeline, I send my application in sept last dsay and it delivered in oct so I am duo filer Sep / oct
All the best

Timeline:
09/30/11 N400 Shipped to Lewisville, TX
10/03/11 Delivered
10/10/11 Notice of Action Received
10/12/11 Finger Print letter mailed
10/17/11 FP Appt rec'd for 10/28/11
10/19/11 FP and biometrics taken (Early Bio)
10/27/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview