2011 October N400 Tracker

Thanks. But, are you sure?
If I remember right, they used the photo I sent on certificate(since I still have more of the same photo). Photo taken in FP appointment is for background check and FBI, so basically photo with fingerprints are sent for the record.

I checked the letter after you raised the doubt.
So now I too am unsure. I have read posts from some recent citizens that said the picture taken during FP was used in the Naturalization certificate. Am not able to find that post now.

I bet if you send a photo with wrong modification (against what they have asked) to fasten the process they may use the FP photo.
So now I too am unsure. I have read posts from some recent citizens that said the picture taken during FP was used in the Naturalization certificate. Am not able to find that post now.

Jumping In To Share Our Journey...

First things first... thanks a lot to everyone who share their knowledge and experience in this forum. I have gained a lot in the past few days. I wanted to give a little back to the community by sharing events in our journey to citizenship. We got our green cards in January 2007 via an L1A visa from my employer. Goal is to get a passport each for my wife, kid, and me by May 2012 and possibly a certificate of citizenship for our kid sometime after that.

10/28/11 N400s delivered to AZ
11/02/11 Checks cleared

Now waiting NOA and FP appt

Good luck to you all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hopefully one of the experts or recently naturalized can tell us.

This is on USCIS website under the form...here http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=480ccac09aa5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Notice: Individuals who file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and later appear at the Application Support Center (ASC) for biometric capturing are required to submit to a photograph and signature process. If USCIS determines you are eligible for naturalization, this photograph taken at the ASC may be digitally placed on your Certificate of Naturalization. Therefore, USCIS recommends that on the day of your ASC appointment, you dress in clothing that is acceptable for display on your Certificate of Naturalization. USCIS will not reject a photograph for use on your Certificate of Naturalization or issue a replacement certificate based solely upon your desire to modify the photograph shown on your certificate.

Update

I just updated my signature. Got the NOA yesterday, Priority date is 10/26/2011. Not sure if my money order has been cashed, but hope to get a FP appointment letter soon.

I did not get any email notifications yet. I thought they would automatically subscribe me for them. I will digg into their website now to see if I can get them in the future.

I just updated my signature. Got the NOA yesterday, Priority date is 10/26/2011. Not sure if my money order has been cashed, but hope to get a FP appointment letter soon.

I did not get any email notifications yet. I thought they would automatically subscribe me or them. I will digg into their website now to see if I can get them in the future.

U need to sign up for the email and text notifications.

My friend Nimche

Nimche,

Glad to see you again bro...
I guess we had everything working for us around the same time...
Your citizenship and mine...
Spouses GC...and now their N-400s...

Good luck man...and good luck to all in here...

Nice to see all people applying here. I am sending my wife's application this week so I should be tracking here.

Its nice to be back. I will change timeline soon.

Nimche,

Glad to see you again bro...
I guess we had everything working for us around the same time...
Your citizenship and mine...
Spouses GC...and now their N-400s...

Good luck man...and good luck to all in here...

o' man what a three years went by like crazy. I can't believe this. This website was and is everything for us. kudos to Rajiv.

Electronic Status Update

Subscribed already. Thanks and good luck! :)

Hi guys - I did not send in another form for electronic status update when I sent in the N400's. Is it too late to request for that now? Thanks.