2011 July N-400 Tracker

Los Angeles, CA.

02/24/11 : Mailed N400
03/21/11 : Recieved Confirmation (checks were cashed a week earlier so I knew they had gotten them)
03/28/11 : Received FP notice
04/11/11 : FP done
05/28/11 : Interview Letter
07/13/11 : Interview
07/29/11 : Oath Letter
08/25/11 : Oath date

Called the FBI for status of Fingerprint check. My prints weren't rejected. USCIS Status Online: August 5 - my application was placed in line for interview scheduling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see people are getting their interview scheduled. But I am still waiting for it.
Hope it will get done tomorrow.

Now_N400,

I applied for my wife's citz application last month. We received her FP notice scheduled for Sep 2nd. Is it a good idea to go earlier and do a walk in FP to get the process faster or wait until the actual date? Please advice. Everyone welcome to share their thoughts and give me some feedback. Thanks

Now_N400,

I applied for my wife's citz application last month. We received her FP notice scheduled for Sep 2nd. Is it a good idea to go earlier and do a walk in FP to get the process faster or wait until the actual date? Please advice. Everyone welcome to share their thoughts and give me some feedback. Thanks

I remember reading somewhere doing early FP doesn't really help with faster processing time.

YL not received yet

Yesterday I received the notification for interview scheduling, however I have not received the YL yet.
Is this normal?

yellow letter

Yesterday I received the notification for interview scheduling, however I have not received the YL yet.
Is this normal?

Not everyone receives yellow letter from what I understand. I received my interview letter two days ago, but never got a yellow letter.

My updated timeline

Received an interview letter few weeks back. I have not had a chance to update my status. We have been planning to travel back home in the first week of Dec. Recently found out, that Atlanta DO don't do same day oath anymore. I am praying & hoping that we get the oath date for my wife in 2-3 weeks otherwise it would impact our travel plans. If anyone had any recent experience with Atlanta DO or have any suggestion, please do write. Thanks.

Here is the timeline: