2011 February N-400 tracker

My lawyer filed my application for citizenship in last week of February to Phoenix in AZ. My check is not cashed yet! Any idea how long it will take to cash the check. Appreciate your inputs!

My lawyer filed my application for citizenship in last week of February to Phoenix in AZ. My check is not cashed yet! Any idea how long it will take to cash the check. Appreciate your inputs!

Kinda long wait.. Check with the lawyer?

I also had my FP done in 3/11/11, no updates, no case transeferred, no yellow letters, 3 weeks and NOTHING !!! I am a bit worried. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

Aussie, I think the time of the sms is generic. I received "trsfrd to local office" sms at around 3pm, but I remember receiving my acceptance sms at about 2am. I think its just some computer system that generates them at anytime of the day or night. hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news Santur! Was there any update date change on-line for interview letter?

No, there was no update on my online case status. It was a pleasant suprise, it also included the yellow letter asking to bring along greencard, dl, etc...

ahmm. I hope in the envelope that I received the YL, there was not an interview letter too! Unfortunately I threw away the envelope. Which of your letters was on the front of the envelope. Was it the yellow letter or the white (?) interview letter?
thanks.
No, there was no update on my online case status. It was a pleasant suprise, it also included the yellow letter asking to bring along greencard, dl, etc...

ahmm. I hope in the envelope that I received the YL, there was not an interview letter too! Unfortunately I threw away the envelope. Which of your letters was on the front of the envelope. Was it the yellow letter or the white (?) interview letter?
thanks.

Brb, turns out it was two different envelopes. My girl opened them and just handed me the papers once I came home, so I had no idea it was two different envelopes. I think you're fine, your interview letter should arrive shortly.........