NOA
FP notice
FP Date
IL:
ID:
OL:
OD:

Hello everyone.
I sent my application early in January but I made a mistake on my birthdate while i filled out the paper. So they return my application and asked me to refill another one. I was so disappointed of my sefl and sad too.
But I sent another one last saturday 02/05/2011. I also fill out the G-1145 form but still didnt receive anthing yet...I'm so stress and scare since i already made a mistake the first time.....
Did anyone know if my application process will be different since it was return to me the first time???
How long is it take before they cash my check???

Day 00: 02/05/2011 - AOS package sent via USPS express mail
Day 01: 02/06/2011 - Package Received (signed at locbok DALLAS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question is it ok to sent just one check of $680? or two ddifferent check of $595 and $85?

My N400 app. timeline so far:

FEB. 3 2011 N-400 Mailed to Lewisville,TX through FEDEX
FEB. 7, 2011 N-400 delivered according to FEDEX
FEB, 10,2011 Check still not cashed

Initial review

I was able to check my case status online today with receipt # from text msg. I am currently in the "initial review" stage, it states that NOA was sent out on the 8th.

It's moving forward now.....I'm so exciting!!

Day 05: 02/10/11-Check cashed -
Day 05: 02/11/11 Email sent to me for application received and NOA has been sent to me

My timeline:

2/05/11: N-400 sent Priority Mail to Dallas Lockbox
2/08/11: N-400 received by USCIS
2/10/11: Email & SMS (text): application received
2/15/11: NOA received by mail
2/16/11: FP: received SMS that FP notice issued
2/19/11: FP: received FP notice by mail
2/25/11: FP done
IL: -
ID:-
OL: -
OD: -
PP: -
PP:-

Hi Santur5066, what "priority date of..." mean? Mine said priority date of 02/07........
I got my NOA yesterday too

Day 05: 02/10/11-Check cashed -
Day 05: 02/11/11 Email sent to me for application received and NOA has been sent to me
Day 09 02/15/11 RECEIVED NOA LETTER BY MAIL

I am about to send my N-400 application for both my self & my wife. I have couple of questions - please help.

1) Tax transacripts - do we need to request these from State government also or only from federal government?
2) Do I have to post both applications (mine & my wife's) in the same packet or post them separatley?
3) What is the preferred method of posting?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,

FILING FROM NY
02/14/11 - n-400 sent to lock box dallas, tx (usps certified priority)

I am about to send my N-400 application for both my self & my wife. I have couple of questions - please help.

1) Tax transacripts - do we need to request these from State government also or only from federal government?
2) Do I have to post both applications (mine & my wife's) in the same packet or post them separatley?
3) What is the preferred method of posting?

Thanks in advance

1) Tax transacripts - do we need to request these from State government also or only from federal government? IRS LOCAL OFFICES CAN PROVIDE THAT
2) Do I have to post both applications (mine & my wife's) in the same packet or post them separatley? POST THEM SEPARETLY LIKE TWO DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
3) What is the preferred method of posting? MUST HAVE TRACKING-LABEL NUMBER SO YOU WILL KNOW THAT DELIVERED. ETC. CERTIFIED
Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Feb 2011

i am about to send my n-400 application for both my self & my wife. I have couple of questions - please help.

1) tax transacripts - do we need to request these from state government also or only from federal government? irs local offices can provide that
2) do i have to post both applications (mine & my wife's) in the same packet or post them separatley? post them separetly like two different applications
3) what is the preferred method of posting? must have tracking-label number so you will know that delivered. Etc. Certified
thanks in advance
[/quote]