• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2011 DV Lottery Winners from Australia Report Here!

maybe 'pinch' yourself too, hehe! Any plans as to when you'll leave and where you'll go?
Only plan I have is to go to the US in December to activate the Green card, have look around, maybe do some admin (Social security card, bank account etc), then come back to Brissy to think.... and plot the next move.

Sounds like a great plan!

Only plan I have is to go to the US in December to activate the Green card, have look around, maybe do some admin (Social security card, bank account etc), then come back to Brissy to think.... and plot the next move.

Hi elrotciv

They are not doing a test of this nature - they are simply trying to ascertain if you have been vaccinated for measles, tuberculosis. I understand that they wont actually do blood tests if you can prove that you have been vaccinated. You can get a blood test done (as per my prior posts) to prove you have been vaccinated if you dont have you med records. Most people dont seeing as we get these done when we are kids.

I wouldnt get to paranoid about your little escapade in Amsterdam....

I Emailed KCC and I got this reply...

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of
your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your
region for the month of November below 650. If your case number is
current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification
letter to you via postal mail.

So, now - JUST WAIT, heheh

As long as I get to see the shuttle launch on Feb 26 (also my birthday) in my new country I will be happy. :D

Beech, so you emailed them after the 15th and they still weren't able to tell you? wow The last time I spoke to them they said if you contact us
after the 15th we can give you your interview date. I was gonna call last night. I hope that when I contact them I don't get the same answer as last month.

Cheers

I Emailed KCC and I got this reply...

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of
your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your
region for the month of November below 650. If your case number is
current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification
letter to you via postal mail.

So, now - JUST WAIT, heheh

Hey PartyInTheUSA,

Yes, I got my reply early this morning - which was the 15th in the US...

If you do call - let us know what there reply was this month!

Beech, so you emailed them after the 15th and they still weren't able to tell you? wow The last time I spoke to them they said if you contact us
after the 15th we can give you your interview date. I was gonna call last night. I hope that when I contact them I don't get the same answer as last month.

Cheers

OK, so I called up and got my interview date, late November.
at least now I can book my trip to Sydney... and it is exciting to know that I've reached the interview.
;)

PartyInTheUSA,
Great that u heard ur interview date as it helps a lot for further planning of ur schedule. When specifically in June did u send ur forms back to kcc?

I gave the KCC a call last night as well hoping for more info.

The response that I got was exactly the same as the last time I called: "Your forms have been received and are being processed. Call back in 2 weeks for more info."

I didn't send our forms back until late July so I'm guessing that's got something to do with the timing of it all. I guess this means that we probably won't have an interview until late November at the earliest... or possibly December.

Looks like there's nothing to do but try and be patient. :(

I sent them back June 15th I think they arrived June 18th.. I'll have to add it to my signature ;)
PartyInTheUSA,
Great that u heard ur interview date as it helps a lot for further planning of ur schedule. When specifically in June did u send ur forms back to kcc?

HA - Party - I sent mine the 15th June also !!! Did you call KCC and they told you your actual interview date and now you are just waiting for the confirmation letter? Have you already booked your flight to Sydney?

I sent them back June 15th I think they arrived June 18th.. I'll have to add it to my signature ;)

That's right I called them up, they gave me my interview date in November.. and they said a letter should arrive in the mail in the next few days.

HA - Party - I sent mine the 15th June also !!! Did you call KCC and they told you your actual interview date and now you are just waiting for the confirmation letter? Have you already booked your flight to Sydney?