2010 October N-400 tracker

hello guys.i just checked my N400 status online and it says as follows<<<<<On November 9, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information........ is this standard???

Yes, i got the same thing. I got the FP letter shortly afterwards. I guess the additional evidence requested is the FP.

Hi Guys :)
Update FP

Oct 28th - N-400 Sent (TX)
Oct 29th - N-400 Received
Nov 2nd - Checks cashed
Nov 3rd - I-797C NOA received - PD Oct 29
Nov 22 - FP Scheduled

Hi Guys,

This is my N 400 status.
Oct 23 2010 - Application Sent to Texas Service Center.
Oct 25 2010 - Received application at TSC
Oct 25 2010 - Priority Date
Oct 27 2010 - NOA
Nov 02 2010 - Notice for Finger Prints Received.
Nov 16 2010 - Fingers Print process completed.
?? ?? ?? - IL ??
?? ?? ?? - Oath/Naturlization ??

Update on this timeline.

Narayan

Update

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Oct 28th - N-400 Sent (TX)
Oct 29th - N-400 Received
Nov 2nd - Checks cashed
Nov 3rd - I-797C NOA received - PD Oct 29
Nov 22 - FP done on scheduled dated

Hi Guys,

This is my N 400 status.
Oct 23 2010 - Application Sent to Texas Service Center.
Oct 25 2010 - Received application at TSC
Oct 25 2010 - Priority Date
Oct 27 2010 - NOA
Nov 02 2010 - Notice for Finger Prints Received.
Nov 16 2010 - Fingers Print process completed.
?? ?? ?? - IL ??
?? ?? ?? - Oath/Naturlization ??

Update on this timeline.

Narayan

Hey guys,

Oct. 2010 N 400 Filers -

Did anyone got Interview Letter so far? if so, let us know??

Narayan

Hi Narayan - might be a bit too early to receive interview letter. September folks are begining to receive it now for Dec. i would imagine that ours would start coming around mid Dec. for a January / February interview.

Quick question to all who finished FP - did they take a picture during the process? They took a picture of me and said it was for the application. Does anyone know what this is for?

Quick question to all who finished FP - did they take a picture during the process? They took a picture of me and said it was for the application. Does anyone know what this is for?

Yes, picture was taken along with FP but i did not ask what it was for.

I forgot to put my photos and green card copy in the N400 application. But everything still goes on, no N400 reject.
Here is my timeline:
Oct 22, 10 Sent N400 application to Dallas PO box by USPS
Nov 1, 10 Receive FP
Nov 15, 10 Took FP in Austin ASC
Still waiting Interview letter. Don't know the missing of the passport photos and photocopy of green will delay the following process or not. Panic now. I read other forums that I don't need to send them now, "b/c most of the time it will confuse USCIS. So unless I got a RFE, not need to send them now. Just bring them to the interview." Please share your experience on this.
Hope I will get IL in the next two weeks.

Update

Oct 18th - N-400 Sent
Oct 19th - N-400 Received
Oct 25th - Check cashed
Oct 25th - NOA Received
Oct 27th - Request for Evidence
Oct 30th - Rec FP Letter
Nov 16th - FP Scheduled
Nov 4th - FP Done
Dec 6th - Status change email received. Sent to local office. Online status "Interview and Testing"

I just checked my case status online tonight ever since I mailed out the N-400. I am shocked when I saw that my case status is "Request for Evidence" - On October 27, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. The thing is I never received the "Request for Evidence" Letter but only received the Fingerprint Letter. I have fingerprint done on 11-18-2010.
Should I call them to let them know that I have NOT received the Request for Evidence Letter? or what I should do? I don't want they to deny my application because that was not even my fault! Please advise. Thanks.

I just checked my case status online tonight ever since I mailed out the N-400. I am shocked when I saw that my case status is "Request for Evidence" - On October 27, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. The thing is I never received the "Request for Evidence" Letter but only received the Fingerprint Letter. I have fingerprint done on 11-18-2010.
Should I call them to let them know that I have NOT received the Request for Evidence Letter? or what I should do? I don't want they to deny my application because that was not even my fault! Please advise. Thanks.

Dont worry DreamBunny, the request for evidence is the FP request. I got the same thing.

Hi Heavymen,

Which Service Center did you file your N-400? Mine is TX and details are noted below - Still Waiting for Yellow Letter

Oct 06 - PD
Oct 18 - FP Scheduled
Nov 02 - FP Done

Online Status still shows RFE...

Thanks....

Looks like Heavymen did FP done around the same time as mine and got his online status changed. My online status still shows RFE, trying to check if his service center is same as mine.

Did you do your FP on 11/15 ?

Hi Heavymen,

Which Service Center did you file your N-400? Mine is TX and details are noted below - Still Waiting for Yellow Letter

Oct 06 - PD
Oct 18 - FP Scheduled
Nov 02 - FP Done

Online Status still shows RFE...

Thanks....

kovaiGC,

My Service Center was Phoenix, AZ.

Looks like Heavymen did FP done around the same time as mine and got his online status changed. My online status still shows RFE, trying to check if his service center is same as mine.

Did you do your FP on 11/15 ?[/QUOTE]

I did my FP on 11/15 and still waiting for YL or interview letter.