2010 May N-400 Tracker

Infopass to schedule for early FP

I scheduled an appointment via infopass. There's no fingerprint/biometrics selection available, so I chose for an appointment for a filed case. I manage to schedule on June 24 at 8 am, but the address is different than the one appointed in the FP letter. I hope I didn't mess this up?

I scheduled an appointment via infopass. There's no fingerprint/biometrics selection available, so I chose for an appointment for a filed case. I manage to schedule on June 24 at 8 am, but the address is different than the one appointed in the FP letter. I hope I didn't mess this up?

I didn't schedule any appointment... I walked in with the FP notice. I don't know about the Infopass for early FP.

I didn't schedule any appointment... I walked in with the FP notice. I don't know about the Infopass for early FP.

@Hdixit did you walk in for the appointed time slot? (for example if the FP letter says 2 pm then you walk in also at 2 pm?)

After digging deeper, it turns out that ASC for Denver, CO provides fingerprinting for public by appointment only (Mon-Fri 8 am - 4 pm). If you're a military personnel, you don't need an appointment. The field office that Infopass sent me to does not have fingerprinting service. Only ASC provides fingerprinting service. Oh well...I guess I'll have to wait for 2 more weeks -or- I can just walk in at 1:45 pm tomorrow and see what happen?

Hi guys ,

I am about to file my application for self , wife and adult son this saturday. I am trying to get clarification on the following :

1) can we file all three applications in a single envelope ( with 3 different checks ) inorder to get the same intervier/fp dates.
2) by check ... does it mean personal check or banker's check/. the reason I am asking is b/c i have seen several posts where the enchashment of checks is taking upto 2 weeks.

pls help to clarify

Got my FP done as a walk-in at the Alexandria, VA support center. Lady mentioned I should get an appointment in about 4 weeks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Signature updated, Received Fingerprint notice for july 09th 2010

Hey I'm glad u received it. It's funny how I got it first but my appointment is for a later day. Ur winning by 4 days lol. I can't wait for us to receive our interview date. Haha.

Yupi28
uscis do things on the own time, i was wondering if they had lost my file or just forget it, because they took so long to send me a fingerprint notice. any way where are you going for your fingerprint appointment, im going to : 1260-1278 60th street brooklyn ny for 1 pm, im wondering if i can do a walk in?

Yupi28
uscis do things on the own time, i was wondering if they had lost my file or just forget it, because they took so long to send me a fingerprint notice. any way where are you going for your fingerprint appointment, im going to : 1260-1278 60th street brooklyn ny for 1 pm, im wondering if i can do a walk in?
Hey. I have mine in jamaica queens at 8am. I went this morning to the
Office and they told me that walk ins where not accepted the lady was very nice and polite she told me that there are some places where walk ins are allowed. NYC has lots of applicants therefore they don't do it. Find out if your office can do it. Hopefully they do.

yupi28
I will just wait till the 9th, outsides too humid for me to go down there and then if they dont allow walk in,thats 2 trips, so i will wait, i just hope we get our interview letters by august, and i hope i dont have to go to garden city, i just hate travelling on them trains ,

Knavigator1
Yeah that's better. I hope so too. I think after the finger prints it takes about two months for interview but like u mentioned earlier uscis does things on their own time. So let's just hope everything goes fast and smooth. I'm a very impatient person specially when it comes to important stuff like this.

yupi28
Me too im impatient too, that although there wasnt a "RFE" sent i use to still run go to the mail box everday looking for mail from uscis, when i normally go to the box every 3 days.

Hi Marcilo,

Did you online status change when you got the IL letter or did it just continue to stay RFE?

Thanks,

I got a RFE notice via e-mail on 06/16 (was initially concerned) and found out on 06/21 that it was a FP notice. The FP date on the letter was 07/14 but I went in early today and did the walk-in at the ASC. Hope this will somewhat move the process forward instead of waiting another 3 more weeks to get the FP done. My local ASC is Hicksville and they accept walk-ins. I went today (Wednesday) after reading posts here that most walk-ins are welcome on Wed and Sat.

My signature is updated.

GC received 08/08/2007 (2 years 9 mos)

DO: NYC
05/07/2010 : N-400 Sent - Lewisville, TX (via UPS)
05/10/2010 : N-400 Rec.
05/20/2010 : Checks Cashed
05/10/2010 : Receipt PD
05/24/2010 : NOA Rec.
06/21/2010 : Rec. FP letter;
07/14/2010 : FP Scheduled
06/23/2010 : FP done
xx/xx/2010 : Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 : Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 : Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 : Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 : USC Date