2010 February N-400 Tracker

i called the uscis up, they said that yesterday my case was handed over to a different person and they approved it today ...geeees... they said the oath invitation shall come in 3 weeks

Congrats, sreeleshk!! :D This is great news. I hope you get your OL very soon.

God bless!

i called the uscis up, they said that yesterday my case was handed over to a different person and they approved it today ...geeees... they said the oath invitation shall come in 3 weeks

I got my OL 2day, the Od is sched for the 22nd of this month (next thursday)

signature updated

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS, Sree!!!!! :D :D :D I am glad you got your OL, finally! Looks like you'll beat me to USC by one day... lol :)

Enjoy the special day! Blessings to you!

signature updated

signature updated

Congratulaios, Sreeleshk!! The game is almost over. :)
You can make an appointment in passport agency to get your passport sooner right now.

You can make an appointment in passport agency to get your passport sooner right now.

Vyle,
How does this work? Do we need an appointment to apply passport application? Is this faster than applying at a local USPS?

hi vyle, can you share more info on that. I have a planned trip in august that i am at the verge of canceling thinking abt the passport. it would be great if u can give me some links to look into it

Got my passport today with expedited service. It took less than 2 weeks. I am ALL DONE. Thanks for you guys' support and I will be back from time to time. All the best!!

Update signature for one last time!!

Question regarding automatic updates:
I have a question reg automatic status updates. Will the G1145 form we sent with the appln be enuf to receive updates at every stage or do I have to sign up in the uscis webpage? The reason I ask this is - the registration process says my email id is already in use (and I did use it for my mom's GC processing last year). Can I give a diff email id than the one given on N-400 and G1145 to sign up on the USCIS web page? Thanks