2010 december N-400 tracker

All done, had my oath ceremony this morning, the journey,the immigration journey, has finally come to a successful end. Best of luck to you all.

Thanks nozid and JMG1010.

Hopefully, the rest of our fellow Dec '10 filers(for some where the interviews have not yet happened) will be done with their naturalization soon.

Congratulations to you noincident.

Hi,
Actually my application was received November 27th, FP January 3rd, YL received January 18. Still waiting for IL. Is this normal? going through this thread I found that in general few weeks after the YL applicants get the IL. I called they told me (2nd level agent) that I'm the interview queue since January 14! any thought. Thank you

Hi,
Actually my application was received November 27th, FP January 3rd, YL received January 18. Still waiting for IL. Is this normal? going through this thread I found that in general few weeks after the YL applicants get the IL. I called they told me (2nd level agent) that I'm the interview queue since January 14! any thought. Thank you

Where is your District Office?

Interview letter received today :) Interview date on May 3, 2011 at 7:45 am at Los Angeles. Have to study for the civic test NOW!

Dec 8 - mailed N400 to Phoenix AZ lockbox DO: Los Angeles
Dec 10 - delivery confirmation by USPS
Dec 14 - check cashed
Dec 15 = email/text notification by USCIS of received application with receipt number
Dec 17 - received NOA in mail; PD Dec 10
Dec 20 - online status on USCIS website updated to RFE mailed on December 20, 2010
Dec. 28 - FP notice in mail (Jan 10, 2011 appointment)
Jan 7 - walk-in fingerprint
Feb. 7 - received YL in mail asking me to bring Driver's License to the interview
March 22 - online case status updated to "Testing and Interview"
March 26 - Interview letter received in mail
Interview date: May 3 at 7:45 am

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I just signed up in the forum, but I have been following it closely for several years now. I was wondering if anyone can post their timelines for the oath ceremony in the district court in Philadelphia. I requested a name change, and I was told that the waiting time might be a little longer. Does anyone have similar experience?

Here is my timeline:
12/27/2011 Package delivered (PD Date)
01/10/2011 Received the Biometrics appointment letter (RFE).
01/25/2011 Biometrics Done
01/31/2011 Received e-mail notice. Case transfered to DO.
03/07/2011 Interview Done - Passed
Waiting for N-445

Thank you!

My updates:

Illinois Resident

12/30/2010 : N-400 Sent to Phoenix, AZ (USPS Priority)
01/03/2011 : N-400 Received Date
01/03/2011 : N-400 Priority Date
01/10/2011 : NOA Received
01/19/2011 : LUD for RFE
01/24/2011 : Received FP Letter
02/02/2011 : FP Appointment Date (Postponed due to bad weather)
03/04/2011 : Rescheduled FP Appointment in Naperville, IL
03/16/2011 : Received YL (for DL)

Passport received

Update: received passport, must be a record, 16 days. They never even updated the online tracking system!. Next step, SS update.

Went to my interview and passed. The adjudication officer was extremely nice, and being that I am joining the military he gave me some insights as well. It was certainly a pleasure.
Questions were straight forward

1) Why did the colonist come to the United States
2) When was the constitution written
3) Name one of the longest rivers in the United States

the other questions I forgot.

He said I should get an oath letter within the next 2 weeks.. and there should be an oath ceremony at the end of the month.

Went to my interview and passed. The adjudication officer was extremely nice, and being that I am joining the military he gave me some insights as well. It was certainly a pleasure.

He said I should get an oath letter within the next 2 weeks.. and there should be an oath ceremony at the end of the month.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations!
And good luck to you with your military service, and on behalf of everyone, thank you!

I must say though, becoming a citizen is becoming well worth it, the military does take care of you. Although you can enlist as a resident, i opted out to wait and become a military officer due to my background.

The wonderful thing is that they are paying for medical school + flight training. ( Yeah becoming a flight surgeon!)

we got some great opportunities even in these dire times.

Just gotta work for it.

Hello everyone!
I have a question regarding n400 applicants who filed in december 2010. I am not the applicant myself. My roommate had her interview today and she came home very disappointed. She was given N652 - USCIS will send you a written decision about your application. The officer treated her with suspicion - the interview took more than an hour. The weird thing is that the questions she was asked were not all related to her application. Student loans and border patrol agents were discussed during the interview. She just does not know what to think. She is confused. The officer even questioned her current address- everything. She was not disappointed that much because officer did not take adecision on the spot, but because he treated her this way.
Any comments? Have you heard of officers who behave weird? I don't know what to tell her. I am guessing this particular officer.just acts that way.
Thanks in advance for your help!