2010 April N-400 Tracker

My daughter had successful interview today in Orlando, Routine questions and review of application form. She was in and out within less than a hour, and returns this Friday for oath at 10am. Process has taken 4 months in total.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the Oath today

Just Finished the Oath; I AM NOW AN US CITIZEN. There were 125 people from 27 countries.

Thank you everyone

:cool:

Just a quick update on my wife's interview today, it took only 5 mins and the officer just went through the application and did not ask any other question. Plus she was offered the same day oath with was 2pm this afternoon.

Everything went so far, she was so nervious about the interview last night, not she is a proud US citizen!

Thank you all for the help!

Atmbooks, we must be in the same room this afternoon for the ceremony. Went to Porland DO for interview this morning. Office was nice and professional. Asked 6 questions: "who is the vice president; who makes the law; slaves came from where; how many amendments are there in constitution; what is the highest court in US; why orignal colonies wanted to break from British." And then I was asked to read a sentence: " Who can vote?", and I was asked to write: "Citizens can vote". The officer then went through the application quickly.

Interview took 20 mins. Then the same day ceremeony in the afternoon. I am proud to be a US citizen at the end of the day.

My spouse's interview happened earlir on June 17th and she received her oath letter during the first week of August. Her oath is scheduled for Aug 27 th in Concord, NH. My interview was on July 27th and I was approved. I went to Manchester, NH office today after setting up an infopass appointment, to see if I can sqeeze out an oath letter citing my wife's case. The lady looked up my file and told me that since my interview took place later than my wife, I will receive the Oath letter in due course with a September date. I requested her if Icould get the oath on the same day (Aug 27th) as that of my wife. I was told that the date was filled up and instead, I was handed a letter with an oath date of August 20th, which is an earlier date. I jut grabbed it. The earlier the better.
The Manchester DO office moved to a new premises recently, which is quite spacious. Now they have started administering the Oaths on the same premises. Untill last month, the Oath ceremonies were being held in the federal court in Concord, once a month.
My wife's oath on Aug 27 th is in Concord, while mine is at the USCIS office on August 20 th.

NH Immigrant
Good to hear that finally your long wait is getting rewarded with early Oath date? Any idea if Manchester/Bedford DO has now same day Oath? I have interview on Monday followed by travel plans and would like to see possibilities.

Your update is really useful as I have not seen many ppl from Manchester/NH on this forum.

Thanks In Advance
abc_xyz

Good to hear that finally your long wait is getting rewarded with early Oath date? Any idea if Manchester/Bedford DO has now same day Oath? I have interview on Monday followed by travel plans and would like to see possibilities.

Your update is really useful as I have not seen many ppl from Manchester/NH on this forum.

Thanks In Advance
abc_xyz

all the best for your interviewon monday. Please update us on your experience. I waiting for my interview letter. Hope to get it soon.
thanks

Oath letter received. Aug 20 Los Angeles Sports Arena.
No oath letter until now.
It's ok if they sheduled me in september but am Worry if they sent to me the letter and lost in mail:confused:

Emmo...still no IL!??!

all the best for your interviewon monday. Please update us on your experience. I waiting for my interview letter. Hope to get it soon.
thanks

Hey Emmo, how comes you still have not received the IL? This is very odd. Have you contacted your Congressperon or Senator? Made an INFOPass appointment?

Hey Emmo, how comes you still have not received the IL? This is very odd. Have you contacted your Congressperon or Senator? Made an INFOPass appointment?

I am waiting for another weak and then I will make an infopass

No oath letter until now.
It's ok if they sheduled me in september but am Worry if they sent to me the letter and lost in mail:confused:

Sorry to hear that. My wife had interview 3 days before you. She got her OL. Hope for the best.

I and my spouse cleared our interview today. Our's was N-470 based application. Officer was very polite and professional. As he did not handled N-470 cases before he pulled in Director's help and was able to clear the case in most professional manner. He also helped us to get Oath Date 8/20 which is really nice on his part.

This forum has helped me a lot to prepare for N-470 based N-400 case.Thanks Everyone for your help.