2010 April N-400 Tracker

My wife also has upcomimg interview at San Berbardino.
good luck to your wife .

I forget to ask you , is there long line outside ?
My app at 10:35 am .. what is the best time to go ?[/QUOTE]

I paid $6.00 for 1 hour parking. There won't be long line.

04/01/2010: N-400 Sent to TSC
04/07/2010: N-400 Received.
05/10/2010: FP done
05/24/2010: YL received
xx/xx/xxxx: Case sent to local office.
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Letter
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Date
xx/xx/2010: Oath Date
xx/xx/2010: USC Date
xx/xx/2010: Passport Application
xx/xx/2010: Passport Received

I have not recieved IL yet. Is there something to worry about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congraulations, Lynn5033. That was fast. My wife has not received her letter yet, though her interview was done earlier than yours at the same DO! Mysterious are the ways of USCIS :)

My DO is Oakland Park Florida. I made a mistake last time when I followed your quote. Dont worry, just wait, everything will be fine.

Transferred to local office today. See signature below

Hi,
I am in similar timelines like you.
N-400 sent on Apr 01/10
FP done on May 10th but did not recieved IL yet.

Kind of nervous as several other applications did FP after me and recieved IL.

Is this common to get delayed in ILs.

When called USCIS, they said that my ID is not yet scheduled.

rmandiga : What is your DO? The interview time depends on how busy the DO is. Also update your signature with the timeline

Charlotte

I have few questions --

How do you know that case sent to local office -- Do we see updated on USCIS login portfolio.

Is there indication that I will get interview letter in portfolio messages?

Is there any possibility of missing mails as we were absent for a week in between?

As I want to make sure that I dont miss any mails, just looking at my portfolio daily basis works or not? I also had email and mobile alert on.

Thanks in advance
There is no update in our portfolio except RFE routine message after which we got FP done.

I have few questions --

How do you know that case sent to local office -- Do we see updated on USCIS login portfolio.

Is there any possibility of missing mails as we were absent for a week in between?

As I want to make sure that I dont miss any mails, just looking at my portfolio daily basis works or not? I also had email and mobile alert on.

Thanks in advance
There is no update in our portfolio except RFE routine message after which we got FP done.

i have the same situation!! i am here in newark, applied april 2nd and nothing. waiting, waiting and waiting!

See reply below

I have few questions --

YES; Also you will get an email if you have subscribed

It is the same message for both. Usually it takes a week or so to get IL after the file is transferred. In my case I am seeing update to my record thrice in the past 3 days

Relax; Check the timing of others who attended interview at Charlotte; You will get the IL based on the current queue. Don't get tensed up

That is what I did. But do some research here and find out how much time the Charlotte DO takes currently to schedule interviews. This way you can set expectation to yourself and will know when likely you will get the letter

Thanks in advance

Congrats Sethu. Now i can look forward for my IL i believe since your case is moved. Keep posting what questions they asked, which helps us too.

Guys, any idea what is wrong with Newark. it seems very slow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
04/12/2010: N-400 Sent to TSC (Newark DO)
04/15/2010: N-400 Received.
05/24/2010: FP done
06/20/2010: YL received
xx/xx/xxxx: Case sent to local office.
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Letter
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Date
xx/xx/2010: Oath Date
xx/xx/2010: USC Date
xx/xx/2010: Passport Application
xx/xx/2010: Passport Received