2010 April N-400 Tracker

drammo, we are in the same boat. The lady scanned my right ring finger for 4 times and the screen still showed error but she skipped it. I wish everything would be fine.

Fingerprint notice

I just spoke with an IO officer at the National Customer Service center and he told me that they are waiting on clearance from the FBI as they are currently performing a name check on my file. This has be explained to me as the reason for the delay. Has any of you all have this problem? Further the officer went on to say that it can take up to six months before I receive my fingerprint notice.

I called again today and the 2nd tier officer is now telling me that my information was placed in the que on May 5, 2010. I asked him about what the other officer told me yesterday about the FBI name check and he told me that the name check is not done until the day the finger prints are processed. It seems everyday its a different answer with USCIS. No one knows anything over there. Any suggestions?

Fingerprint notice

kcambridge

Post your time line in your signature so that we can see the delay in your case

04/19/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent to Lewisville, TX (Dallas DO)
04/21/2010 (1) : N-400 Rec.
04/30/2010 (9): Check Cashed
05/01/2010 (12): NOA
xx/xx/2010 (33): Rec. FP letter
xx/xx/2010 (41): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (34): Walk-In FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date

kcambridge

The correct answer is : Name check is not done until the day the finger prints are processed. You have not even recived your FP notice, so no question of name check now. Looking at your time line it is 3 weeks since you got your NOA. This is not a big delay and,not a reason for a panic. I think you will probably get your FP next week and if not before end of this month. Chill out. Also delete the day count in your signature for line 5 and 6

Fingerprint notice

kcambridge

The correct answer is : Name check is not done until the day the finger prints are processed. You have not even recived your FP notice, so no question of name check now. Looking at your time line it is 3 weeks since you got your NOA. This is not a big delay and,not a reason for a panic. I think you will probably get your FP next week and if not before end of this month. Chill out. Also delete the day count in your signature for line 5 and 6

Thanks! I dont know what the other USCIS rep was talking about then when he send they sent my information over to the FBI on May 12 for a Name Check. He then went on to say as soon as my name check is cleared a biometric notice will be sent out ot me. Today I received a completly different answer. Well hopefull I hear something by next week.
04/19/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent to Lewisville, TX (Dallas DO)
04/21/2010 (2) : N-400 Rec.
04/30/2010 (x): Check Cashed
05/01/2010 (x): NOA
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): Walk-In FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date

Kittie,

Thanks for giving me hope. I will update once I receive my FP notices.

Regarding, mailing location of my N-400 I am not sure as it is filed by my Lawyer. My App number starts with NBC* if that leads to answer you are looking for.

Update: Interview Letter Received
DO: Baltimore. I live in Maryland. Mongomery County

03/29/2010(0): Sent N-400 Dallas Lock Box
04/01/2010(3): N-400 Rec.
04/09/2010 (12): Checks Cashed
04/07/2010 (10): Receipt ND & PD
04/12/2010 (15): NOA Rec.
04/14/2010 (17): RFE Recvd. for FP.
04/16/2010(19): LUD changes
04/17/2010 (20): Rec. FP letter;
05/07/2010(41): FP Scheduled
05/07/2010(41): FP Done
05/19/2010 (53): Case sent to local off. LUD changes
05/20/2010 (54): Interview Letter
06/24/2010 (89): Interview Date

xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Received

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Congrats!,
Check your mail box today. You would find Notice of Action about your interview. The letter would be backdated. I guess we are in the same boat.
Share your experience.

Good Luck!

I was gonna brag about that my case was transferred within five business days...yours was faster...I remember you running
around when your case was running little late, but your case seems to be the fastest despite the delay...good luck

I was gonna brag about that my case was transferred within five business days...yours was faster...I remember you running
around when your case was running little late, but your case seems to be the fastest despite the delay...good luck

Congrats, now you are getting closer to your citizenship. You would have been ahead of us if your case was not rejected at the first instance. Nothing to worry, you are back on track.
I am glad April filers are getting interviews scheduled for June.
I wish you have an appointment in the morning for interview so that Oath could be performed during later part of the day. I read somewhere that the inetrviews held before 1:00p have a strong possibility of having oath the same day, if all well goes fine in interview(I guess it would until someone has criminal record).

Good Luck!