2010 April N-400 Tracker

Me and my wife went there and asked if it was possible that we could do FP today and the old guy sitting there flat denied and said NO, not if you don't have appointment.

I went to GlenMont, Wheaton, MD DO oofice for early FP and the old Guy did not let me do. He kept on insisting that I should come on FP due date. Although, the center was completely empty and if he wanted he would have accomodated me but NO. I guess they do not encourrage early FP for some reasons unknown to me. I heard Baltimore DO wecome early FP. I guess it differ from place to place.
Anyway, I got my FP done on due date.
Where in MD did you go for early FP?

Smileorange;2171535]Hello Emno and Makrida! I also got my GC around the same time you or your family member did, so I am also getting ready to send off my application. I have everything ready and just waiting for the date. I don't want to apply before the 90 day period..

04/xx/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent
xx/xx/2010 (x) : N-400 Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Checks Cashed
xx/xx/2010 (x): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Received

I agee about waiting till the 90 day period..it can confuse things and prolong the process

I went to GlenMont, Wheaton, MD DO oofice for early FP and the old Guy did not let me do. He kept on insisting that I should come on FP due date. Although, the center was completely empty and if he wanted he would have accomodated me but NO. I guess they do not encourrage early FP for some reasons unknown to me. I heard Baltimore DO wecome early FP. I guess it differ from place to place.
Anyway, I got my FP done on due date.
Where in MD did you go for early FP?

Yes same place, GlenMont, Wheaton. Now we are planning to go on 25th May as scheduled.

therms96

should be getting your NOA anytime now...took about 2 weeks after I sent mine out on 3/17/2010. DO also St. Paul. Just had FP done last week ASC in St. Paul was crazy! The line was out the door when i got there. Luckily, out of all the people only me and 3 others were there for N-400. Others were there for Green Card Issues. Less wait time for the N-400 applicants there

should be getting your NOA anytime now...took about 2 weeks after I sent mine out on 3/17/2010. DO also St. Paul. Just had FP done last week ASC in St. Paul was crazy! The line was out the door when i got there. Luckily, out of all the people only me and 3 others were there for N-400. Others were there for Green Card Issues. Less wait time for the N-400 applicants there.

Thanks Simo2003. I hope the process progresses smoothly for you.

Does anyone know that Baltimore have Interview and Oath same day?
Please reply
Thanks so much in advance

My case status was finally available online. According to USCIS Web site they sent Request for Evidence on May 11, 2010.

That was a good one. So, you had early FP done. You succeeded!! Did they ask you to show your travelling itenary or tickets as you were planning travel on 05/25?

Yes, we took a copy of travel itenaries. After that it was very quick in less than 10min we were done with FP process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early FP done at Buena Park CA. See my signaure. My FP was scheduled on May 18 at Riverside at 3PM. I work in Cerritos and live in Riverside. I tried early FP in Riverside as it is hard for me make 3 PM appointment but they refused.

therms96,

Just received interview date for DO in St. Paul..hopefully they keep on track. I filed just 4 weeks before you did. Hope all goes well.

Early FP done at Buena Park CA. See my signaure. My FP was scheduled on May 18 at Riverside at 3PM. I work in Cerritos and live in Riverside. I tried early FP in Riverside as it is hard for me make 3 PM appointment but they refused.
hi
what is early FP ??
I scheduled on may 25 at riverside-magnolia ave .. can i take fp before ??

still my case is not available online:
•Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

It is frustating that even after 2 weeks of getting NOA, my case is not available online.
Is there anyone else in the similar suitation?
thanks

still my case is not available online:
•Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

It is frustating that even after 2 weeks of getting NOA, my case is not available online.
Is there anyone else in the similar suitation?
thanks

Yes, my daughter has a similar timeline to you, but case status still not available and no FP notice received yet.