xx/xx/2010: ID
xx/xx/2010: Oath Date
xx/xx/2010: USC Date
xx/xx/2010: Passport Application
xx/xx/2010: Passport Received

Last edited by a moderator:
Do : Seattle
when I check my case status online : it show the following message

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Please advise......

Do : Seattle
when I check my case status online : it show the following message

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Please advise......

Interesting: We are in similar situation. My application was returned to me for lack of signature on March 25.
I returned it on March 29. My check was cashed on Aprill 14. So basically, we are in a pretty similar
situation. By the way I am writing from Seattle too..

A quick question...when you first got the rejection notice, they sent a notice of rejection with an NBC* number.

when you resubmitted and you received your notice of action were the two receipt numbers the same....the
one on the notice of action and the one on the notice of rejection...thanks

DO: San Francisco, CA

03/31/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent to Phoenix
04/01/2010 (1) : N-400 Rec by Fedex
04/14/2010 (x): Checks Cashed
04/17/2010 (x): Receipt ND. No priority date is there, its empty
xx/xx/2010: NOA received
xx/xx/2010: FP letter received
xx/xx/2010: FP done
xx/xx/2010: IL
xx/xx/2010: ID
xx/xx/2010: Oath Date
xx/xx/2010: USC Date
xx/xx/2010: Passport Application
xx/xx/2010: Passport Received

It seems our timelines are very similar. I got my NOA today and the priority date space is empty....does this mean no more priority dates....also when I type my receipt # into the uscis site, info not available is the answer, as some others reported;;;;will see what happens...keep in touch

04-08-2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent
04/12/2010 (x) : N-400 Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Receipt ND & PD
xx/xx/2010 (x): Checks Cashed
xx/xx/2010 (x): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Received[/QUOTE]

I need to find out the status of my application since I have not received any word after submitting my N-400 form that was mailed on 4/2 and received on 4/5. In absence of a Receipt # is there an 800 number that I can call? What is the process of getting information from the Customer Service person at that 800 number?

I need to find out the status of my application since I have not received any word after submitting my N-400 form that was mailed on 4/2 and received on 4/5. In absence of a Receipt # is there an 800 number that I can call? What is the process of getting information from the Customer Service person at that 800 number?

National Customer Service Center (NCSC): 1-800-375-5283

Talk to a customer service rep, check the status of your N-400, probably they will ask your SSN/Alien# and get the case# from them.

Questions related to Glen Mont, Wheaton, MARYLAND INS office.
People,
I have following questions. Appreciate if some one could address these concerns:
1. Did some one ever had a chance to have walk-in FP at Glen Mont, Wheaton, Maryland? Whats the procedure? Do we need to speak first and go to their office or just go directly to their office and ask them if they would welcome walk-in FP? Do u know the lighter days they accomodate walk-ins?
2. I heard Glen Mont is the only INS office that does Civic Test during FP's. Has any one gone through this experience? Is it computer based or paper based or verbal test?
3. Do they conduct English test too?

Your response would be highyly appreciated.

Thanks!

We are in the same boat. No any news for me, check not cashed yet.

National Customer Service Center (NCSC): 1-800-375-5283

Talk to a customer service rep, check the status of your N-400, probably they will ask your SSN/Alien# and get the case# from them.

Thanks IPL-fan. I called them up but similar to Lynn5033 they did not give me a case number or forward me to the 2nd level officer. Instead they asked me to wait 30 days from the day I mailed the application. That means as per the procedure I should be calling up on May 2nd.

I see that Lynn5033, drammo and satpat are in a similar situation so it must be that Phoenix is just slower than Dallas in processing these applications.

Thanks IPL-fan. I called them up but similar to Lynn5033 they did not give me a case number or forward me to the 2nd level officer. Instead they asked me to wait 30 days from the day I mailed the application. That means as per the procedure I should be calling up on May 2nd.

I see that Lynn5033, drammo and satpat are in a similar situation so it must be that Phoenix is just slower than Dallas in processing these applications.

I called 800 too this morning, very fast, conact in 30 seconds. The lady did not transfer me to anywhere just asked me wait till 30 days and she said: Congratulations for applying citizen.

Signature Updated.

The check was cashed on 4/17 but didn't hit the bank until this morning (4/19). Waiting for the Notice of Action and the Priority Date on that. The process is moving.

Signature Updated.

The check was cashed on 4/17 but didn't hit the bank until this morning (4/19). Waiting for the Notice of Action and the Priority Date on that. The process is moving.

How do you know that the check was cashed on 4/17? I want to know how you will know about the check cash status unless it hit your bank?
did you get any emails or some way of staus confirmation.
My application was received on 04/15 but I dont know how to find if my check was cashed.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know that the check was cashed on 4/17? I want to know how you will know about the check cash status unless it hit your bank?
did you get any emails or some way of staus confirmation.

No email. In my case, I looked at the online image of the front and back of the check to find out when was it that they endorsed it. So, even though the Posted date of the check was 4/19, it was presented to the bank (Wells Fargo) and endorsed on 4/17. If your online bank does not display the check images then you will have to wait until they return the check to you to find that out.

No email. In my case, I looked at the online image of the front and back of the check to find out when was it that they endorsed it. So, even though the Posted date of the check was 4/19, it was presented to the bank (Wells Fargo) and endorsed on 4/17. If your online bank does not display the check images then you will have to wait until they return the check to you to find that out.

Thanks Longterm. It means I will know the date when it hit my bank and then I can find out when when they presented to the bank.
So the only way to find out when it appears in my online bank account?
Thanks

No activity or information

Hello all,

My application was received at the Dallas, TX address on April 13th but still not have heard anything and my check has not been cashed..Today is the 20th. Should I be worried/ concerned? I thought it was fairly quick for them to at least cash the check.

04-12-2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent
04-13-2010 (x) : N-400 Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Receipt ND & PD
xx/xx/2010 (x): Checks Cashed
xx/xx/2010 (x): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview / Oath Date