2010 April N-400 Tracker

Thank you for your answer. I am still waiting. no any news for me.

Have they cashed your check yet. Unless they are very busy, you will hear from them this coming Monday. If you don't hear from them, call the their 1800 number. If you have mailed your application 10 days ago and you didn't hear from them, they will transfer you to a second level officer. If that officer will ask you your A-number, and will be able to tell you if your case was touched or got into the system...good luck

Have they cashed your check yet. Unless they are very busy, you will hear from them this coming Monday. If you don't hear from them, call the their 1800 number. If you have mailed your application 10 days ago and you didn't hear from them, they will transfer you to a second level officer. If that officer will ask you your A-number, and will be able to tell you if your case was touched or got into the system...good luck

Thank you faysal. No, they have not cashed my check yet. I dont have case number. 1800 number instruction says call them if no news than 30 days. Should I call them if I got nothing next monday?only 19 days? or should I wait until the end of this month?(30 days by then)

Thank you faysal. No, they have not cashed my check yet. I dont have case number. 1800 number instruction says call them if no news than 30 days. Should I call them if I got nothing next monday?only 19 days? or should I wait until the end of this month?(30 days by then)

Normally, their average national processing time from recieving to accepting application and cashing checks is 10 business days. The after 10 business days will enable you the first officer to transfer the second level officer. The socond level officer if she/he is in a good mood will ask you you A number will have the ability to tell you if you application is in the system and when you can expect something. If the your Ap. is not in the system then they will tell you that they have 30 days......Normally, the only reason they will not cash your check is if your application is not properly signed.

In my situation, I filled out my application on the computer on PDF file, and as a signature I typed my full name. I mailed it on March 10; they recieved on March 12. They first touched it March 22; they found it improperly signed; they returned it me on the same day. I receiced it on March 29. I resigned it and returned on March 29. My check was cashed on Aprill 13, but showed up in my account on Aprill 14. Waiting for the Notice of Action now....

Normally, their average national processing time from recieving to accepting application and cashing checks is 10 business days. The after 10 business days will enable you the first officer to transfer the second level officer. The socond level officer if she/he is in a good mood will ask you you A number will have the ability to tell you if you application is in the system and when you can expect something. If the your Ap. is not in the system then they will tell you that they have 30 days......Normally, the only reason they will not cash your check is if your application is not properly signed.

In my situation, I filled out my application on the computer on PDF file, and as a signature I typed my full name. I mailed it on March 10; they recieved on March 12. They first touched it March 22; they found it improperly signed; they returned it me on the same day. I receiced it on March 29. I resigned it and returned on March 29. My check was cashed on Aprill 13, but showed up in my account on Aprill 14. Waiting for the Notice of Action now....

Thank you faysal. I think I will call 1-800 next Friday if I still haven't got any news from them

I called 1 800 numbers to check the status of my application. I was given the case number ..but could not check status online as the web site is saying that it could not find the number....Any idea? BTW, I sent cachier's check with the application...

04/02/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent
04/05/2010 (day 3) : N-400 Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Receipt ND & PD
xx/xx/2010 (x): Checks Cashed
xx/xx/2010 (x): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Received

April Tracker on Excel

For your convenience. Thanks to IPL for providing Feb & March. Please send me updates and your DO if not listed. Looks like all we have right now are Phoenix and Dallas filers.

faysal, my signature has been changed, not the same one as before when I applied I-485 and I-751. Is that the problem?

Checky,

How do you know that the check was encashed yesterday? you can know only when it appears in your account.

thanks

I checked my account last night and it wasn't there but it was showing in my account this morning with yesterday's date.

I called 1 800 numbers to check the status of my application. I was given the case number ..but could not check status online as the web site is saying that it could not find the number....Any idea? BTW, I sent cachier's check with the application...

04/02/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent
04/05/2010 (day 3) : N-400 Rec.

Satpat,
I have the exact same "Sent" and "Received" dates. I sent a personal check to the Phoenix physical address from CA. I have not heard anything either.

What is the (800) number that we can use to call them?

For your convenience. Thanks to IPL for providing Feb & March. Please send me updates and your DO if not listed. Looks like all we have right now are Phoenix and Dallas filers.

Hollywoodfj: Good job on creating this. I am assuming that you will be maintaining it but how are you planning to post the updated document on a regular basis?

Update: Rcvd. FP notice
My Details:
DO: Baltimore. I live in Maryland.

03/29/2010(0): Sent N-400 Dallas Lock Box
04/01/2010(3): N-400 Rec.
04/09/2010 (12): Checks Cashed
04/07/2010 (10): Receipt ND & PD
04/12/2010 (15): NOA Rec.
04/14/2010 (17): RFE Recvd. for additional Information.
04/16/2010(19): LUD changes
04/17/2010 (20): Rec. FP letter;
05/07/2010(): FP Scheduled

xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date

I received my NOA today

03/31/2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent to Phoenix via USPS
04/02/2010 (1) : N-400 Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Receipt ND & PD
04/15/2010 (x): Checks Cashed
04/17/2010 (x): NOA Rec.(I-797)
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): USC Date

I am so excited that I am not able to control to open this thread.
I got my GC on June 29,2005.
Getting ready to file my N-400 in 1st/2nd week of April.

I am sure there will be some more of us who are planning to file in April
So why not start sharing our thoughts and experiences here.

Thanks
ME TOO I GOT MY GC ON JUNE 29 2005 AND I SEND MY APPLICATION IN 1ST WEEK OF APRIL:cool:
AM STILL WAITING USCIS TO CASH MY CHECK OR SEND BACK MY APP FOR SOME REASON:confused:

Hollywoodfj: Good job on creating this. I am assuming that you will be maintaining it but how are you planning to post the updated document on a regular basis?

No problem everyone. I'll update every Friday by the end of the business day (EST), unless I'm traveling. Please update your signatures with your DO once you know. This way we can run statistical analysis based on our DOs. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
ME TOO I GOT MY GC ON JUNE 29 2005 AND I SEND MY APPLICATION IN 1ST WEEK OF APRIL:cool:
AM STILL WAITING USCIS TO CASH MY CHECK OR SEND BACK MY APP FOR SOME REASON:confused:

Thanks Ziad,

My application was received on 04/15/10 and not check cashed or noa or any communication. So I guess it is normal. We should be hearing something in this weeks.