• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2009 Dv Winners From Ghana

Kwamepoku77

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Congratulations to all 2009 dv winners from ghana, please let's meet here and share ideas. I am kwame poku, I hold a bachelor of Arts degree from the univeristy of ghana. have been working for 3 years now with one of the leading company's in ghana. I won the 2009 dv lottery.

The Lord who brought us this far will definately see all of us through in JESUS NAME!

CN # 2009AF00019xxx
NL 5/5/08
Sent forms by Fedex 26/5/08
Delivery date 28/5/08
Awaiting second NL

Hi All,

Congratulations to all 2009 dv winners from ghana, please let's meet here and share ideas. I am kwame poku, I hold a bachelor of Arts degree from the univeristy of ghana. have been working for 3 years now with one of the leading company's in ghana. I won the 2009 dv lottery.

The Lord who brought us this far will definately see all of us through in JESUS NAME!

CN # 2009AF00019xxx
NL 5/5/08
Delivery date 28/5/08
Awaiting second NL

Hi bro, i think there is already a forum like that ie:dv 2009 winners from Ghana. I suggest you look for it in the archives so that we have one forum only where we can share ideas.

cheers

Hi All,

CN # 2009AF00019xxx
NL 5/5/08
Delivery date 28/5/08
Awaiting second NL

Hi again, here is a link to the forum i was referring to earlier. All the best.
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=278958&highlight=dv+2009+winners+Ghana

Diversity (dv) immigrant category rank cut-offs which will apply in november

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN NOVEMBER

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2009 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOWthe specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 12,500
Egypt 5,900
Ethiopia 6,300
Nigeria 6,000

ASIA 5,300
EUROPE 11,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 325
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 550

See link below

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4357.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to all , This is my first time of posting something here. I will be posting a very detailed case of my cousin here in the coming days so stay tuned. ps we live in Tokyo by the way. Thank you.

NEW Affidavit of Support - FYI

NEW Affidavit of Support FORM

Purpose of Form : To show that visa applicants have sponsorship and will not become public charges while in the United States. The sponsor must file a separate affidavit for each applicant.

Number of Pages :Form: 2 pages. Instructions: 3 pages.

Edition Date : 10/30/2008. Prior versions are also acceptable.

Filing Fee :
$0.00
Special Instructions :
(NA)

NEW Affidavit of Support FORM

Purpose of Form : To show that visa applicants have sponsorship and will not become public charges while in the United States. The sponsor must file a separate affidavit for each applicant.

Number of Pages :Form: 2 pages. Instructions: 3 pages.

Edition Date : 10/30/2008. Prior versions are also acceptable.

Filing Fee :
$0.00
Special Instructions :
(NA)

Thank you