• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2008 HHS poverty guidelines

I cant quite remember the figure before this, was it about $12,000?
$10,400 is much better for me! thanks to the strong euro that is. I should have that in the bank by the time I am current, this saving thing is not somting I am very good at!

nah, 2007 guideline was a few dollars less than it is this yr for singles.

nah, 2007 guideline was a few dollars less than it is this yr for singles.

Here is me franticly trying to get $12,000 in the bank before April. $10,000 will be tough enough! I will enjoy spending it when I get my GC, fingers crossed :)

Here is me franticly trying to get $12,000 in the bank before April. $10,000 will be tough enough! I will enjoy spending it when I get my GC, fingers crossed :)

haha. u might have to live on the $10,000 for a few months when u get to the states.

haha. u might have to live on the $10,000 for a few months when u get to the states.

Hopefully I can move to the boston office of my company. Finish up here and start there a few weeks later! Once I have a green card that is. If that does not work out though I may have to make it last. All this waiting is driving me mad!

Hopefully I can move to the boston office of my company. Finish up here and start there a few weeks later! Once I have a green card that is. If that does not work out though I may have to make it last. All this waiting is driving me mad!

It sure driving me mad too. I just hope my number becomes available in April. I will go insane if it does become current. damn, i can't wait to have that GC in my hand.