• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2008 AOS (almost) Completed :)

rbdip

Registered Users (C)
Our AOS process is almost completed; we have received our I-797 Notice(s) of Action ("Welcome Notice(s)") and we are now expecting the actual cards. The I-797s state that the cards will be issued within the next three weeks. Please see signature below for detailed timeframe of our application for adjustment of status.

Many, many thanks to the contributors to this site! The wealth of the information was of great help with guiding us through the process and it practically saved us the money that would have been otherwise spent on a lawyer. (This being said, I do reccomend a lawyer if your case is in any way complicated or on a tight deadline.)

Good luck to you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation rbdip. Can you tell where was your local office?

Our AOS process is almost completed; we have received our I-797 Notice(s) of Action ("Welcome Notice(s)") and we are now expecting the actual cards. The I-797s state that the cards will be issued within the next three weeks. Please see signature below for detailed timeframe of our application for adjustment of status.

Many, many thanks to the contributors to this site! The wealth of the information was of great help with guiding us through the process and it practically saved us the money that would have been otherwise spent on a lawyer.

Good luck to you all!

rbdip: Congrats on your successful interview! Could you please tell us what all documents were you asked to bring for the interview? Also how did the interview go/what were you asked at the interview?

Many, many thanks to the contributors to this site! The wealth of the information was of great help with guiding us through the process and it practically saved us the money that would have been otherwise spent on a lawyer. (This being said, I do reccomend a lawyer if your case is in any way complicated or on a tight deadline.)

Good luck to you all!