2006 Consolidated Tracker

Nitin Verma,
I received an email at 6:01am stating that my EB2-NIW case has been transferred from VSC to TSC today. A few others have also reported case transfers from VSC (many more this time around compared to the number of transfers last week). I think that VSC is only transferring cases that they have not touched before. In your case, you should expect approval from VSC soon. Only I-140 was transferred.

2006gc,
what do you mean by "cases that haven't been touched." Does LUD count as touching? should i take it you had no LUDs when case transfered? also, what happens to your I-485?

virsavo,
If the petition has not been in the queue for long, then the LUDs could have been due to system-wide update of selected cases. So I would consider that the adjudicating officer may not have any time on that case. However, if RFE etc. has been issued, it is unlikely that the case will be transferred.
So far, VSC seems to be transferring some of its I-140 cases. I-485 remains in tact with VSC (at least for now). It may be possible that I-485 will be transferred in the future (as we have seen at the California Service Center as a result of the bi-specialization program).

I had a couple of LUDs in between the receipt date and the transfer date, but many others also had LUDs on the same date. Thus I believe those are system-wide updates on selected cases, and nothing specific to my petition.
My I-485 is still with VSC.

thanks for your reply we haven't had RFEs, just fingerprinting on the 485 (concurrent) .paradoxically, i am mostly concerned about "sudden approval" of our I-140. I need to follow a semi-concurrent I-485 for myself sometime in order to join my husband's application. I am on F-1, so I want to file at the latest possible moment in order to avoid requesting advanced parole etc. i think that i will file as soon as our case gets transfered to TSC if it does. any thughts on that?

when was your 140 approved? could post your case details.

virsavo said:
thanks for your reply we haven't had RFEs, just fingerprinting on the 485 (concurrent) .paradoxically, i am mostly concerned about "sudden approval" of our I-140. I need to follow a semi-concurrent I-485 for myself sometime in order to join my husband's application. I am on F-1, so I want to file at the latest possible moment in order to avoid requesting advanced parole etc. i think that i will file as soon as our case gets transfered to TSC if it does. any thughts on that?

AP from Local office

Need to travel out side US on emergency pending AOS.

What is the time frame to get advance parole in VSC with pending 485?
Is there any way to get in local USCIS office on emergency base?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Anita

i read on some lawyer site that you can contact the director of the center with a plea to expedite your AP... i don't know how well it works though

Anita,
I remember reading that you may submit a letter requesting for expedited processing along with your petition for AP. Do a search. VSC have been promptly processing AP and EAD over the past two weeks, and you could expect for approval within a month. In September 2005, it was about two to three weeks. Beginning this year, the processing time was between 2-3 months. It is slightly quicker now as I have read a number of cases processed within 3 weeks.

just wanted to let you guys know..

VSC EB2

140/485 ND 03/04
EAD 03/22
AP 03/31
140 LUD - 04/21, 04/24
485 - no updates

LoneStar4274 said:
Nd - 01/19/04, Ad - 04/27/04
LoneStar4272,

Have your case been transferred to TSC and ,if it was, could you let me know when?
What category is belong to your case (EB1,2,3)?
Thanks.

My I-140 got approved today. I'm a half free man now...

RD : 12/29/05
ND: 1/06/06
LUD: 3/06/06
AD: 4/28/06

Good luck for the rest of you who are still waiting.

Regards

tuarek

Congrats...

Is it EB3 or Eb2?what is the PD?

tuarek said:
My I-140 got approved today. I'm a half free man now...

RD : 12/29/05
ND: 1/06/06
LUD: 3/06/06
AD: 4/28/06

Good luck for the rest of you who are still waiting.

Regards

tuarek

Thanks A0001 & Michvin.

My application is EB2. I-485 & I-140 went together. Retgrogession is not being applied to my country yet.

There is no progress on my I-485 though. I guess they haven't received my FP results yet. Should I call INS or FBI to follow-up.

I-485 LUD : 3/06/2006
FP appointment: 2/8/06

regards,

Tuarek

Hi,

I have been a silent lurker on this forum for quite sometime now. The discussion and experiences posted on this forum is very informative and comforting to all of us going through the lengthy GC ordeal.

I want to return the favor by sharing a comforting news to many of you out there waiting for the I-140 approval.

My EB2 petition (me & my wife) was received by USCIS on April 14 and got approved today (April 28). I am pleasently shocked as I was prepared to wait for 3-4 months.

If it would be useful to you, I work for a fortune 50 company and my work location is Philadelphia.

I wish everyone of you 'good luck' and speedy GC processing.

Regards,
Sundar

congrats......

is your case filed in NSC? Please let me know.

GCARD_SEEKER said:
Hi,

I have been a silent lurker on this forum for quite sometime now. The discussion and experiences posted on this forum is very informative and comforting to all of us going through the lengthy GC ordeal.

I want to return the favor by sharing a comforting news to many of you out there waiting for the I-140 approval.

My EB2 petition (me & my wife) was received by USCIS on April 14 and got approved today (April 28). I am pleasently shocked as I was prepared to wait for 3-4 months.

If it would be useful to you, I work for a fortune 50 company and my work location is Philadelphia.

I wish everyone of you 'good luck' and speedy GC processing.

Regards,
Sundar