2006 Consolidated Tracker

Please try to contact united nations for the advice.

saburi said:
Hello Friends:

I applied my I 140 on Dec 6th 2005 and was waiting on this and got a email which says additional information required (RFE) and its the big hurdel because it is Ability to pay in 2001 as my labor was filled in 2001.

My company is not doing good and am getting 45 k per year my labor application was for 70 K i don't know whats going to happen.

Was any body in the same situation before, and if yes what do you think will happen.

My lawyer id good but he is on vacation and will return after couple of weeks.

Please give me some input on this i am on H1 B visa and my visa will expire on Sep 2006 final i will have to go for a extension and was waiting if can get this approved so can get 3 years extension instead of 1 year.

Please give your opinion as it matters a lot to me.

Best Regards

Saburi

I 140
RD: Jan 10/2006
Waiting for respose
Is any boby knows our cases are still in the same cente Vermont or moved.

just speculating...

VSC Processing dates will stay as is for a long while. :(

I think that the transfer of early 2006 VSC I-140 and I-485 filers cases to NSC is very likely and VSC is moving any case that is in transferable status to NSC right now. Otherwise VSC will stuck at least one more year with the pending cases and this may jeopardise bi-spec. initiative.

Any other speculations?

Tuarek

UserName:EBX :pD---------- :RD-------- --- :ND -------- :LUD----- - : Status--- : AD--- :RFE Details

Permorreg:EB2:pD - Oct 2005:RD - 03/16/2006:ND-none: LUD - 03/24/2006: Status - none:AD - none: RFE - none

Is there a spreadsheet to track this anywhere and if yes, where do I find it and how?

Catagory: EB2-RIR-Maryland, India
PD: Dec 2001
Labor Certified: Dec 2005

I-140
RD/ND: 2/16/06; LUD1:2/28/06, LUD2:4/12/06
AD: ??

I-140 tranfer from VSC to NSC..speculation..

NSC new processing times has been posted on the AILA website today. It is interesting to note that the processing dates for most categories moved forward significantly. Perhaps they are preparing to receive I-140 and I-485 petition transfers from VSC.

New(s)

Any VSC Jan'06 140 filers got the approvals? What is happening in VSC?

NSC is running very fast. It's processing EB3 cases receipt date 2/15/06 … as per 4/15/6 process report

If I recall correctly, TSC processing dates progressed remarkably before this service center received the transferred petitions from CSC (approx. 15K petitions of I-140 and I-485). At the same time, the processing dates at CSC for these categories were stagnant. We are noticing a similar trend with NSC and VSC. So I suspect the pending I-140 and I-485 cases may be transferred from VSC to NSC by the end of this month. Let us wait for another two weeks and see the impact of the bi-specialization program on processing times at all service centers.

When I do status check for my I-140 , it says

Current Status: ..... . It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case......

Before the bi-specialization, "485 days" was 180 days. :mad:

This is ridiculous.

Regards,

tuarek

as per back history VSC did Well...You people can expect worthfull approvals in VSC it self.

published processing dates are (at least were) meaningless for i140 at VSC.
Mine (filed on Nov-05) was approved in Feb-06. Processing date at this time was ~June 06.

There are already two I-140 case transfers from VSC to TSC yesterday (04/18)! There is a new thread posted yesterday on this. I suspect more transfers to occur within the next two weeks.

2006gc said:
There are already two I-140 case transfers from VSC to TSC yesterday (04/18)! There is a new thread posted yesterday on this. I suspect more transfers to occur within the next two weeks.
My case also got transfered to TSC from vermont. strange - My case was received on 3/16 - way before bi-specialization and it clearly said that cases transfered before april 1 200 will be processed in the center it receives..!!!

permorreg,

It isn't a suprise to me. Even the applications received in 2005 got transffered to TSC or NSC. Don't worry...

Mine (I applied 1/6/2006) still shows up in VSC. But I expect my application to get transferred.

regards,

tuarek...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Any more transfer from VSC to TSC. Dont knw what is happening with my application. My Last Lud is on 03/06.. nothing after that...