2005 Concurrent filers - Discuss here

I-140 Approved in 16 days!

Hi guys,
Share a good news. It surpised me when it took only 16 days to get I140 approved. It seems to be a good sign that Nebraska center is speeding up the process.

My 140/485/131/etc (EB2):
Sent date: 09/19/05.
Receipt date: 09/20/05
I-140 Notice date: 10/06/05.

Congratulations xxliu

So you got your approval and notice of receipt on same day?

Applied on Sep 29th, still waiting for reciept information.

xxliu said:
Hi guys,
Share a good news. It surpised me when it took only 16 days to get I140 approved. It seems to be a good sign that Nebraska center is speeding up the process.

As reported by AILA (link posted by ajoo in this thread) - the processing had sped up in NSC. For I140 they the dates had been moving 5 months in every single calendar month for the last 2 months at NSC. But still - 16 days is way too early. WOW.

Let's wait and see if this is a common trend or this was one off exception.

On a side note - even the 485 processing dates have been moving 4 months for the past 2 months. At this speed even the 485 might get processed in 3-4 months (I know I'm being optimistic :D ) .

Good luck to all for I140 processing - since it seems like our cases will be touched in next 1-2 months.

xxliu said:
Hi guys,

xxliu said:
Hi guys,

Congratulation;;;;;;
Can you please tell us your priority date?
What about your I-131?

Thanks
ajoo

I-140 Approved

Answer h1b2ndterm's question:
I received the first notice early this month, about 2 wks after the lawyer sent my 140/485/131/765 application to NSC on 09/19/05 by FedEx. Today I received the second notice for 1-140 approval. The notice date on paper is 10/06/05.

Anwser Ajoo's:
the priority date on the notice is 07/25/05 (via PERM). My lawyer still have my original priority date (March 2002) and my H1B was extended to 2007. I hope my original priority date will help in I-485 processing. I don't care too much about 131, but I am waiting for EAD for my wife. Both forms are usually approved around the same time (in 2 months).

I will send update when I get any further news.

Keep your fingers crossed!

I-140 approved

I think NSC is really at full speed...............May be we are also lucky like these guys.

I saw these following posts on another immigration forum. Thought I should share with you guys.
========================================
140 Approved in record time
Hi Guys,

Just want to share this information with everyone. I had filed my I140 on September 13, 2005 and it got APPROVED today i.e. October 11, 2005!!! Vow i am really surprised and very very happy.

PS : I filed under EB3 category

Thanks,

Sajid
============================

Category: EB2
Service Center: NSC
I140/I485/EAD/AP sent on 09/14/05
RD: 09/19/05 for all
ND: 09/20/05 for all
Receipt rcceived for all of above: 09/24 (May be)

FP notice received on 10/11/2005
Date of FP is 10/25/05

-- Peddi

================================
Hello,
I filed for I-140 and I-485 around Sept25 2005 for me and my wife from Baltimore. Both of us received the Biometrics letter on 11Oct but my wife's first name has a typo with one letter missing.
Can I go for the fingerprinting or contact uscis?
Please advise.
Thanks
joze_in

LOOK LIKE NSC is working on around 9/25 date ....(not confirmed)

*********It's around the corner guys........Keep your fingers crossed. :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rfe...i-140.............

I got e-mail from USIC with following.

we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

I will post as soon as my attorny will tell be about this RFE......

AJOO

Last edited by a moderator:
ajoo - how did you get email from USCIS?

I suppose you have to open online account with them in order to receive updates about your case (LUDs, RFEs etc.). But to open that account you need to have your LIN# - which comes with the receipt notice. Did you already get your receipt notice & LIN# ??

ajoo said:
I got e-mail from USIC with following.

we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed.

I will post as soon as my attorny will tell be about this RFE......

AJOO

WhyThisDelay said:
ajoo - how did you get email from USCIS?

I suppose you have to open online account with them in order to receive updates about your case (LUDs, RFEs etc.). But to open that account you need to have your LIN# - which comes with the receipt notice. Did you already get your receipt notice & LIN# ??

Yes, I have the LIN# My application was sent to NSC on 9/22
and my attorny got the receipt on 9/27 with ND 9/26 (as I have in my signature)

Ajoo

Ajoo.
Can you post a link to this other forum.

Thanks for replying to my previous post.

ajoo said:
I think NSC is really at full speed...............May be we are also lucky like these guys.

I saw these following posts on another immigration forum. Thought I should share with you guys.
========================================
140 Approved in record time
Hi Guys,

Just want to share this information with everyone. I had filed my I140 on September 13, 2005 and it got APPROVED today i.e. October 11, 2005!!! Vow i am really surprised and very very happy.

PS : I filed under EB3 category

Thanks,

Sajid

Category: EB2
Service Center: NSC
I140/I485/EAD/AP sent on 09/14/05
RD: 09/19/05 for all
ND: 09/20/05 for all
Receipt rcceived for all of above: 09/24 (May be)

FP notice received on 10/11/2005
Date of FP is 10/25/05

-- Peddi

================================
Hello,
I filed for I-140 and I-485 around Sept25 2005 for me and my wife from Baltimore. Both of us received the Biometrics letter on 11Oct but my wife's first name has a typo with one letter missing.
Can I go for the fingerprinting or contact uscis?
Please advise.
Thanks
joze_in

LOOK LIKE NSC is working on around 9/25 date ....(not confirmed)

*********It's around the corner guys........Keep your fingers crossed. :) :)

While I am happy that USCIS looked at ajoo's case, I am also surprised that my case was filed a few days before and not looked at. Surprising. Maybe coz is PD is much before mine?? Thought that PD was never an issue when 140 is being processed. Or is it just a random act that we're all so used to...I wish ajoo best of luck for RFE. I am sure everything will go well with him. Just keep us posted ajoo.

Question to Ajoo/other experts

Does the receipt notice only sent to the attorney or does the applicant will also get one?

Mine was sent on 9/28 or 9/29 in NSC, Still waiting for LIN number. Thanks in advance for your responses.

ajoo said:
Yes, I have the LIN# My application was sent to NSC on 9/22
and my attorny got the receipt on 9/27 with ND 9/26 (as I have in my signature)

Ajoo

This is sent only to the attorney.

h1b2ndterm said:
Does the receipt notice only sent to the attorney or does the applicant will also get one?

Mine was sent on 9/28 or 9/29 in NSC, Still waiting for LIN number. Thanks in advance for your responses.

h1b2ndterm said:

My attorny send me the copies of receipts.

dcmetro22042 said:
While I am happy that USCIS looked at ajoo's case, I am also surprised that my case was filed a few days before and not looked at. Surprising. Maybe coz is PD is much before mine?? Thought that PD was never an issue when 140 is being processed. Or is it just a random act that we're all so used to...I wish ajoo best of luck for RFE. I am sure everything will go well with him. Just keep us posted ajoo.

My RFE is company's ability to pay.................. Also aske the copies 2001 to 2004 w2.

ajoo