2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

monishd said:
Guys ... how reliable is this site ... it gives the list of each and every approval on every case ... including the first 4-5 digits on the case number.

If this is a reliable site ... I see 4-5 approvals of cases applied in Feb 2005 ... and many from Jan 2005.

http://www.immigrationwatch.com

Guys,
I think this is not providing us an updated info on anything. I think we should not consider this as a reliable source!!

Gcprocess2005 said:
This site predicts that my 485 will be approved only in 01/16/07

PD - June 2002
I-485
Service Center Vermont
RD 12/22/2004 ND 12/29/2004
I-140 EB3
RD 12/22/2004 ND 12/29/2004
FP Done - 4/22/2005
First LUD-4/22/2005
FP recd - 5/2/2005
I140 AD - God knows
I485 AD - God knows

And you KNOW another funny thing , it says i will either approved on September 2005 , in worst case i will be approved on May 2006 . But i am already approved . Not sure it is real time any more .

senthil

EB3 Visa Numbers Confusion

ZBCX123 and Other Friends:

I also read the note about EB3 Visa Numbers Predictions in State Department's Visa Bulletin Web Site.

I can understand them saying visa number requests from USCIS is very high in the last few months.

They can completely run out of numbers in June being last month of the quarter.

But they will have 19% new numbers to use from July 1st 2005.

Even though this does not mean the dates will move forward in July 2005, there is a slight chance for this to happen.

But if USCIS requests has more than 14000 visa numbers and they all have PD before June 01 2002, then the visa dates are not going to change.

So looks like even in July all the numbers will be immediately consumed and as you said people who have just finished their FP and have PD before June 01 2002 will be approved quickly.

Guys,

Congrats to all those who have recently obtained the approvals. Hope you are all having a great time.

I was very busy with my work even working the last 3 weekends. So have lot of homework to do on reading these posts.

Take it easy,
-Positive4GC.

Traveling on AP prior to I140 appoved?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the adverse effects if trveling india priar to approved I140.
is this advisable or not (ie ..My wife ).

please let me know
thanks in Advance

msd_gc said:
If USCIS expect to consume a lot of visa numbers in June .... I guess that will be a good news for people who had their FP done in April/May and their PD is current. These numbers will get allotted to them.

assur what is your take on this ? I feel USCIS will ask for FP on an application only if there is a high chance of a visa available for that application ... otherwise they would not waste time in getting FP done while no visa number available.
You got it.
First, the FP will be lesser or none as an indication for non-availability of visa
Second, all FP-done cases will be prioritised for clearence.

There shouldn't be any problem. I did it recently in Feb 2005 when I went to India.

ravi_140 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the adverse effects if trveling india priar to approved I140.
is this advisable or not (ie ..My wife ).

please let me know
thanks in Advance

Cards mailed...

TempNirvana said:
whaddayaknow.... fellas...........

my confusion and frustration seem to have come to an end!

i just saw the twin emails (four, in fact) that our "applications for adjustment of status have been approved, and that the cards were ordered. cards will be mailed when ready."

GOOD LORD!!! I guess this is "almost" the end of our quest for a better status than H1B and potentially more flexible status to go find another home - professionally.

I can't thank this forum, and the countless volunteers, enough - who I have come in contact with in the past one year or so.

I will keep you all posted as soon as any other updates come through.

Thank You all one more time... and stay tuned.

Just saw another LUD on our cases... and the new update is "cards mailed". Hopefully, I will see them this week :D

monishd said:
Guys ... how reliable is this site ... it gives the list of each and every approval on every case ... including the first 4-5 digits on the case number.

If this is a reliable site ... I see 4-5 approvals of cases applied in Feb 2005 ... and many from Jan 2005.

http://www.immigrationwatch.com

Not reliable

1. I could not find my cases (140 and 485)
2. My i-140 approval date was predicted as Nov 2004 (AD: 7th Feb 2005)
3. My i-485 approval date was predicted as Nov 2006 (wrost case Nov 2008) (AD: Mar 2005)

:confused: :D
Don't waste time on this site

Any Insight on I485 of NIW or EB1-OR cases?

ASSUR,

Any insight on when VSC will start to work on I485 of EB1-OR cases and NIWs? There are quite a few cases with RD from May to Sept 04 on VSC forum. None has posted approval.
Thanks.

PAforGC

assur said:
You got it.
First, the FP will be lesser or none as an indication for non-availability of visa
Second, all FP-done cases will be prioritised for clearence.

First of all, congrats to all those with recent approvals!!

Here are your answers:
1. No LUDs between approval and RFE response recd. message.
2. Tough question....I will let the experts answer this question. But I was told it would take around 2 months from the response recd. date. (This is the average). Like I said, I don't know for sure.
3. I did call the USCIS between approval and response recd. message, but that was regarding my wife's EAD. No calls about 485.

Hope this helps.

I am looking forward to seeing your approval pretty soon.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi April2004filer - Just wanted to check with you few things.

1. Was there any LUD's between your 485 approval and the RFE receiced message?

2. Is it that I can expect the approval in 3-4 weeks after replying to the 485 RFE? Is there any trend followed for the approval and also is there any research thread in the immigration portal which i can look into ?

3. Did you call VSC inbetween the approval and the RFE receiced message for any reason?

Thanks

EB2 Filers from Jan/Feb 2004, are you guys in the list below still waiting? Especially those with both 140 and 485 pending, are you still waiting or just forgot to update? Please reply.

January 2004 Filers:
------------------
krish23574 - 140 and 485
ClosetoGod - 485
avi_waitGC - 140 and 485
sebi - 140 and 485
praveenruchi - 485
aniltripathi - 140 and 485
contact00007 - 485

February 2004 Filers:
-------------------
Sudh - 140 and 485
nkalakonda - 140 and 485
phillybanker - 140 and 485
eternal_labor - 485
GC-soon - 485

Waiting ....

Sudh - 140 and 485 --- still waiting... certainly, did not forget to update list.. I hope that VSC will give that news soon to put my 485/140 dates in tracker.
;)

nkalakonda - I think that he replied to his 140 RFE and he is also waiting...

patnams said:
EB2 Filers from Jan/Feb 2004, are you guys in the list below still waiting? Especially those with both 140 and 485 pending, are you still waiting or just forgot to update? Please reply.

January 2004 Filers:
------------------
krish23574 - 140 and 485
ClosetoGod - 485
avi_waitGC - 140 and 485
sebi - 140 and 485
praveenruchi - 485
contact00007 - 485

February 2004 Filers:
-------------------
Sudh - 140 and 485
nkalakonda - 140 and 485
phillybanker - 140 and 485
eternal_labor - 485
GC-soon - 485

Sudh said:
Sudh - 140 and 485 --- still waiting... certainly, did not forget to update list.. I hope that VSC will give that news soon to put my 485/140 dates in tracker.
;)

nkalakonda - I think that he replied to his 140 RFE and he is also waiting...

I can hear those fingers gently tapping on the keyboard keying in your visa number. :)

I should have seen the FP column.

USCIS Proposes to End Labor Substitution Facility!!!!!

Labor substitution to Come to an End

DOL Proposes to Eliminate Substitution and to Mandate Use of Certified Labor Certification.

http://www.immigration-law.com/

On May 12, 2005, last Thursday, the DOL submitted to the White House OMB for its review a "proposed" regulation in order to remove the substitution of the alien beneficiary and to require filing of I-140 petition within 45 days of the certification of the ETA 750 or ETA 9089.

The Department of Labor is proposing changes reportedly to reduce the incentives and opportunities for fraud and abuse related to the permanent employment of aliens in the United States. Among other key changes, the Department is proposing to eliminate the current practice of allowing the substitution of alien beneficiaries on applications and approved labor certifications. DOL is proposing to further reduce the likelihood of the submission of fraudulent applications for the permanent employment of aliens in the United States by proposing a 45-day deadline for employers to file approved permanent labor certifications in support of a petition with the Department of Homeland Security. The proposed rule expressly prohibits the sale, barter, or purchase of permanent labor certifications or applications, as well as related payments. DOL will also propose enforcement mechanisms to protect program integrity, including debarment with appeal rights. These proposed amendments would apply to employers using both the Application for Alien Employment Certification (Form ETA 750) or the Application for Permanent Employment Certification (Form ETA 9089).

This is a proposed rule and it may take some time before it is made a final or interim rule. However, sometimes, agencies changed or revised during the process of the OMB reviews from the proposed regulation to interim regulation or vice versa.

Regards.

Hope Thats True

patnams said:
I can hear those fingers gently tapping on the keyboard keying in your visa number. :)

I should have seen the FP column.

guys
i had an RFE in jan. Replied on 03/16.
till now nothing yet.. :(
spoke to USCIS representative, he confirmed that namecheck, finger prints have been completed. the case has been assigned to someone. The representative was a bit surprised on hearing that, i have responded to my RFE 7 weeks back and i had not heard of any reply as everything else is finished on my application. he said he is opening a query for both my I140 and the I485. told me that i should hear something in 2 to 3 weeks.

Its been over 60 days since i replied to my RFE. i will be finishing my 2 weeks after opening the inquiry soon ( this wednesday ) :mad:

dont know what is happening to my case. I took UN help in responding to the RFE. according to him my case is straight and should have no problem.

i had an RFE for A2P and W2's.

Still waiting for 485-EB2, painfully!

My PD is May 2001 from New York. I Did inquirey and got answer. USCIS said my case is under security check and do not know how long it will take. The response for my spouse's case is simply one word: pending. I do not know what to do. Gurus, JK, UN, or other gurus, I need your help! Thanks!

patnams said:

January 2004 Filers:
------------------
krish23574 - 140 and 485
ClosetoGod - 485
avi_waitGC - 140 and 485
sebi - 140 and 485
praveenruchi - 485
contact00007 - 485

February 2004 Filers:
-------------------
Sudh - 140 and 485