2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FBI emailid and letter format for name check status

Gurus
Can any one post the emailid and letter format to send FBI for name check status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Can someone predict my case.

Applied for 2nd EAD (me and wife) ND: April 27, 2005.
2nd EAD Approved on May 12, 2005. (me and wife)

FP done (me and wife) April 30, 2005.
485 LUDS: 5/2, 5/3, 5/10 (FP received for me), 5/12(FP received for wife), 5/13.

Mine is EB2 category.

What do you infer from the pattern?

Last edited by a moderator:
smarthi said:
Guys,

Can someone predict my case.

Applied for 2nd EAD (me and wife) ND: April 27, 2005.
2nd EAD Approved on May 12, 2005. (me and wife)

FP done (me and wife) April 30, 2005.
485 LUDS: 5/2, 5/3, 5/10 (FP received for me), 5/12(FP received for wife), 5/13.

What do you infer from the pattern?
What is your date of birth? Star?
Atleast give your above info, if you dont have EB.
Thanks

Not only that...

Not only did the numbers not change, but the DOS also confirmed what was previously put in the Murthy bulletin - that they are probably not going to move forward any more in this fiscal year (till October).

In fact, they even mention that the dates might go BACK some more!!!

Just scroll down...

EB3 Retrogession

MA_Labor, Jolpot, Vicky2007 and other EB3 Retro Folks

I predicted our doom yesterday itself just using simple math and common sense. Again I am not being negative just writing the facts.

Three key things are:

DOS Statement saying they are utilizing 27% fully each quarter till date.
Which means the last quarter is going to be only 19%.

They are using 240000 visas instead of the usual 140000 visas this year and ie why we moved from Jan to Jun in 5 months.

DOL Backlog reduction center is going to pick up and approve pending LC's
and it is again bad news for us.

With my PD Jun 10 2002, i don't see any hope until FY 2006 (OCT 1 2005) and may have a small window in OCT 2005 where they will be able to use again 27% of 140000.

NF-kappaB said:
Hi fromcn,

we did FP the same day in BOS and my LUD pattern looks similar to yours (except "FP received update" only for wife). See my signature.
So I guess more a common pattern and not much need to worry about RFE, unless we get it both :D ....

Thanks, NF-kappaB. But I did not see a LUD change today which is supposed to have if we have similar patten. Lets see what will happen in next days.

insat123 said:
With my PD Jun 10 2002, i don't see any hope until FY 2006 (OCT 1 2005) and may have a small window in OCT 2005 where they will be able to use again 27% of 140000.

Geez .... My PD is December 4, 2002 :eek:

insat123 said:
MA_Labor, Jolpot, Vicky2007 and other EB3 Retro Folks

I predicted our doom yesterday itself just using simple math and common sense. Again I am not being negative just writing the facts.

Three key things are:

DOS Statement saying they are utilizing 27% fully each quarter till date.
Which means the last quarter is going to be only 19%.

They are using 240000 visas instead of the usual 140000 visas this year and ie why we moved from Jan to Jun in 5 months.

DOL Backlog reduction center is going to pick up and approve pending LC's
and it is again bad news for us.

Looking at processing dates for 485 in TSC (Texas) and NSC (Nebraska), they are 1 or more years behind VSC and CSC.

What are the implications of these dates? Are the dates reflected in TSC and NSC accurate? If in case they are accurate, and in case the service centers speed up processing of 485, they are going to eat up a lot of visa numbers.

Spouse EAD approved

Hi,
I got this mail today for my wife's I-765. Normally what I observed is a card ordered mail and then approval notice mail. I din't get card ordered mail for my wife, is this OK? any one observed the same? Anyway does my wife get EAD card?

"This case has been approved. On May 13, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

One more question, need help from gurus, does applying for SSN automatically switches her status from H visa to EAD? We are not interested to use EAD, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

-GcNov2004

Another thing I want to add to my earlier message is that CSC (California) has traditionally been the worst processing center. They are either very fast or very slow. CSC has approved tons of applications whose PD is much later that what is published (June 2002) currently, ofcourse they might have done this before the PD's got retrogressed. Unfortunately this had created big void to those from states where LC takes long time or to those whose application is filed in slower service centers like TSC, NSC or VSC.

Ideally, 485s should be processed in one single National Center, but does anyone claim immigration policy is ideal?

GcNov2004 said:
Hi,
I got this mail today for my wife's I-765. Normally what I observed is a card ordered mail and then approval notice mail. I din't get card ordered mail for my wife, is this OK? any one observed the same? Anyway does my wife get EAD card?

"This case has been approved. On May 13, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

One more question, need help from gurus, does applying for SSN automatically switches her status from H visa to EAD? We are not interested to use EAD, please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

-GcNov2004

Only upon using EAD for work will H4/H1 be voided. Getting SSN will not affect H status.

At long last there is a change in LUD in mycase. I had one on the 22 april, the day after my FP. At last there was a change today 5/13/05. I still dont have any message update though people have been approved without an update. Hope the processing will go fast from hereon. Anyone in similar situation?
NF-KappaB, your case is NIW if I am not mistaken.

Approval FINALLY

Finally after more than four years, I got the magic email today. Coincidentally, I was on a conference call where the client was griping and giving us a hard time (this after working 15 hour days for the last several weeks, and weekends). I opened up my email and voila, my approval. I jumped. I was just short of screaming down the phone. The relief that I felt that I do not need to deal with this anymore if I do not want to.

Good luck to everyone else waiting, your day will come.

Afrqn

Labour PD: Nov 2001 (had to re-apply after lawyers "lost" first application from 2000)
140 AP: April 2004

NO EAD - Currently on H1.

AP ND 12/10/04 (applied for AP because never recieved paper notice of H1 approval to enable travel)
RFE for pictures: 2/16/05
RFE pictures recieved: 3/23/06
AP Approval: 4/19/05 after several LUD’s

485 processing
Category: EB3
RD: 5/20/04
ND: 5/24/04
LUD: 2/2/05
FP Notice: 2/16/05
FP schedule and completed: 3/4/05
LUD: 3/11/05 FP results received and processing has resumed.
LUD: 3/28 - (Probably from address change)
LUD: 3/29 same message
AD: 5/12 :) :) :p

485 pending..New to forum

Folks,

I just came to know about this great forum. Wish I knew earlier. Anyway, I have given my case details below. Any predictions from the Gurus!!!

Thanks,
Naresh

You should have scremed and scared the heck out of them! :)
Any way congrats and N Joy your journey ahead.

afrqn said:
Finally after more than four years, I got the magic email today. Coincidentally, I was on a conference call where the client was griping and giving us a hard time (this after working 15 hour days for the last several weeks, and weekends). I opened up my email and voila, my approval. I jumped. I was just short of screaming down the phone. The relief that I felt that I do not need to deal with this anymore if I do not want to.

Afrqn

Labour PD: Nov 2001 (had to re-apply after lawyers "lost" first application from 2000)

AP ND 12/10/04 (applied for AP because never recieved paper notice of H1 approval to enable travel)

485 processing

Hi, Congratulations! I cant beleive that we talked just a few days ago and now you got approved. Your FP dates are exactly same as mine, I have to wait and see what happens.
Looks like the labour PD has some significance in approval. BTW, were you able to scan for May 24 2004?
Goodluck!
afrqn said:

Afrqn

485 processing