2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

congrates

thats cool, enjoy ur freedom!!!!!!!!!

maineRPH

Chhattisgarhi said:
Got 6 magic emails at 11:45 AM from USCIS-CSSO saying that our I-485's were approved yesterday at VSC and that a card has been ordered for us.

Case details listed below:

PD - Mar 2002 (EB2 RIR) (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
I-140/485 - ND June 28, 2004; RD June 23, 2004
I-140 AD- Feb 10, 2005
I-485 AD for Self and Spouse- April 28 2005.
FP & LUD Self- 07/01/2004, 3/17/2005 (at Philly, PA) ( no LUD change on this date), 3/18/2005, 03/30/2005 ( FP Rec'd message), 4/28/2005 (AD Message)
FP & LUD Spouse - 07/01/2004, 4/13/2005 (at York, PA), 4/14/2005, 04/25/2005 ( FP Rec'd message), 4/28/2005 (AD Message)

Many thanks to Guru Jharkhandi for his phone call and prediction that I can get approval anytime after Evening of 26th April. I am sure that after my approval his legend will grow even taller.

Thanks to dugglist1 ( for your accurate analysis) and itec (for advising me that York, PA takes out of turn FP'ers). Thanks also to jpanchal (see my RD's and FP dates, they are one step behind yours). Now you figure, why I was tracking the progress of your case so closely. ;)

Finally, my 2 cents about the I-485 approval pattern.

1) LUD's don't matter! At least not in my case. I checked this morning and both our LUDS were same as before (03/30 for me and 04/25 for spouse,) even though the approval message states that our cases were approved yesterday i.e. on 04/27.

2) If you have applied to have your FP rescheduled do not wait for the center to get back to you. Just go to the nearest center where they take walkins and get it over with. Philly ASC hasn't as yet gotten back to me regarding my request, sent to them in early March, about rescheduling my spouse's FP.

Best of Luck to all of you!! Your approvals are round the corner!!

duggils1/JK/itec/ and others...

Can you guys predict progress of my case???I was just wondering whether to expect any Approval in near future as my RD is Nov 2004 and VSC is processing May 2004 cases..

Here are my details...
EB2/ PD May/2002
140/485 RD:Nov 2004
140 AD Nov 2004
FP Done Date: 04/19/2004
LUD1:04/20/2004
LUD2:04/27/2004( FP Recvd..case Resumed)
AD:?

Thanks In Advance

duggils1,

You do not need a lesson... please continue your good work for the forum

duggils1 said:
Congrats Chhattisgarhi!!!
I said in my PM last week, you'd get your approval this week and it was not out of the realm the we both could get our approvals on the same day. Well, the first part certainly became true. Let's see if the second part holds up...we have about 7 hours left for that to happen j/k ;) ...Enjoy!!!

JK - I wasn't as careful as you were. I just replied to his PM without thinking twice. May be I need a lesson :rolleyes:

Please Update the Tracker....

Jpanchal/LSAsprint:

Can somebody please update the tracker with my details. I got my AP approved today. My signature has details.

thanks guys.

485 Approved without any LUD.

Finally, I got the emails tonight that our I485 has been approved and the cards have been ordered.

If you check my signature, you will see that my application (primary) did not see any LUD changes, not even acknowledgement of finger print receipt. I hope this gives hope to folks with 'retarded' LUD's.

Rgds.

ukgc said:
Finally, I got the emails tonight that our I485 has been approved and the cards have been ordered.

If you check my signature, you will see that my application (primary) did not see any LUD changes, not even acknowledgement of finger print receipt. I hope this gives hope to folks with 'retarded' LUD's.

Rgds.

cool. congrats!

our case is one of those "retarded" :( just hope is left that eventually it's gonna be approved....

Congratulations.
WE should keep up our hopes, cause my PD is very close to yours. Looks like USCIS is giving some importance to priority dates.
ukgc said:

Rgds.

Hi, Congrats.
This is interesting to me because the PD is close to mine. Same category and even my ND is before yours. But still waiting...
Hoping that the wait will end soon..
Can anybody come up with a theory of approval for EB2 category?
Goodluck to everybody.

Chhattisgarhi said:
Got 6 magic emails at 11:45 AM from USCIS-CSSO saying that our I-485's were approved yesterday at VSC and that a card has been ordered for us.

WantGCIn2005 said:
Hi, Congrats.
This is interesting to me because the PD is close to mine. Same category and even my ND is before yours. But still waiting...
Hoping that the wait will end soon..
Can anybody come up with a theory of approval for EB2 category?
Goodluck to everybody.

Chhattisgarhi said:

You will get in a week , starting from Tuesday . They are clearly processing based on FP done and reived date.

senthil

Employer concern

Gcprocess2005 said:
Alternatives? I have only 6 months left in my h1 :).. I should happily go back to india.

I would think that employer should be more worried than you since fraudulent activity can get them into more trouble. Besides applying for a large no. of people, what else the employer would have done if seekinggc_ssk
caution is true. Anybody

worried for I-140 RFE

I had an Ability to Pay RFE on my I-140 case for which my company responded on Jan 20th. The case is processed in VSC and it is still pending per my lawyer. In the meantime, my FP is completed, AP and EAD extensions approved. I am worried that there hasn't been a decision in more than 3 months. Do you think whether this is a sign of possible denial or waiting for several months after RFE is normal. Thanks for your comments...

I-140, I-485 ND: 06/10/04
I-140 RFE Responded 01/20/05 Still waiting...
FP Completed: 03/26/05
EAD 2 , AP 2 Approval Date: 03/31/05

Hi Murugesan,
Thank you for your email . Wish your predictions come true.
I am testing mu luck and will let you all know. But, if they are strictly goign with FP doen date, then already there are some people who did FP after me some even in April 05 and got approved.
On the other hand one friend in EB2 that I know did FP in Dec 04 and ND Nov 03 is still waiting.
Anyway, thanks. How can you say from Tuesday? Are they waiting for 60 days from FP?
Goddluck to you also.
SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
You will get in a week , starting from Tuesday . They are clearly processing based on FP done and reived date.

senthil

ukgc said:

Rgds.

Congrats!! You waited almost a year for 140 and I am glad that your 485 was smooth.

Enjoy

ukgc said:

Rgds.

Congrats, ukgc!

Your I-485 pattern looks quite similar to my "LUD-retarded" case, so that's encouraging....

Congratulations !!!

Check your Junk mail folder to see by any chance LUD update e-mail might have ended up there.

ukgc said:

Rgds.

Rebuttal

Thank you MA Labor, NYdeal, smbasha, ravikanth b, april2004filer, duggils 1, senthil murugeshan and mainepharmacist.

Senthil: You and I have the same ND. My gut feeling is that your approval is next.

duggils1: I feel like my case, your case too is approved; only the email needs to be sent. Also, I appreciate your prompt response to my PM. As majestix says, continue your good work, we all appreciate it.

Jharkhandi said:
Congratulations Chattisgarhi!
Thanks

In any case Jharkhandi, I will remain eternally grateful for all the help that you have provided to me and all other forum members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever might be the case, you gotta understand that JK still is a volunteer who goes out of his way to help others. He should not be taken for granted and like others he too has his right of privacy.