2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

it_pro77 said:
Folks,
I got my FP taken on 03/08/2005.
when i check the status message today(03/15/05), it says :
"On March 14, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Does that means, FBI has sent back my finger prints results to USCIS?
How would I know the Finger Prints results were OK and with no problems?

Thank you.

My Info:
Notice date | Approved date
Labor (NH) : 02/2004 | 06/2004
I-140 : 10/2004 | 02/2005
EAD/AP : 10/2004 | 11/2004
FP (st. Albans, VT): 03/08/2005
LUD1 : 03/09/2005, LUD2: 03/15/2005

I believe, if the results are not OK, you might have gotten the RFE or deniel on 485.
Gurus share your experience.

Ac-21

"Additionally, your case is complicated because if your AC 21 is approved,
"then your case will be transferred to a different service center. I don't know if your priority date in VSC will be maintained. Its worth finding out if you will be given a new priority date and effectively your application is pushed to the end of the queue in the new SC. "

There is a chance that the case could be transferred to local office of USCIS (not the service center). But in my opinion this does not happen to majority of the cases. PD/RD/ND does not change. But you will be added to a new queue for the interview at that local office. The time to interview depends on your local office schedule (3-12 months).

Using AC-21 very much depends on your situation.

no_id said:
ers_md,
If your I-140 has been approved and 6 months have passed since you filed 485, you can invoke AC21. There is a separate board for AC 21 issues. From what I have gathered reading these boards AC 21 is considered risky.
If your I-140 has NOT been approved and / or 6 months have NOT passed since you filed 485, "technically" you cannot invoke AC 21. but some people have done it and got approved.

Additionally, your case is complicated because if your AC 21 is approved, then your case will be transferred to a different service center. I don't know if your priority date in VSC will be maintained. Its worth finding out if you will be given a new priority date and effectively your application is pushed to the end of the queue in the new SC.

I'm not a lawyer, so please dont take my word for it, but it were up to me, I would rather wait till my GC was approved to change jobs.

Hope this helps,
no_Ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
FP notice

Yesterday I received my FP notice

ND : 02/18/2005
Appointment date is 04/06/2005

Thanks,
Guntur03
Labor PD MARCH 2003
140/485 ND : 07/07/2004
140 AD : 10/02/2004

Is FP session over?

GJK,

I think most of the 2004 filers got FP notices (except VA filers). And most of the processing dates except 485 are as of 2005. Do you think they will soon start hitting 485 ???

I have received my FP Notice Yesterday. Appointment Date is 04/07/2005.

Nothing heard about 140. I too fall in 11/23 - 12/01 filers.....

Can I go ahead and call USINS and enquire about 140 as the date moved to 12/09. Can I call or my lawyer should call ??

Please advice!!!

DesiInDC said:
Friends,

It would be great if anyone can provide guidance on recent success/failure with early FP/Biometrics at the Alexandria ASC. I will not be able to make my scheduled FP date and I am planning to go there tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate any guidance/pointers..

DesiInDC, any luck with early FP in Alexandria? Please share the details... Thanks.

sree4 said:
I have received my FP Notice Yesterday. Appointment Date is 04/07/2005.

Nothing heard about 140. I too fall in 11/23 - 12/01 filers.....

Can I go ahead and call USINS and enquire about 140 as the date moved to 12/09. Can I call or my lawyer should call ??

Please advice!!!
itec,

No idea on 485 processing prediction. Send me birth data of INS/USCIS - I will contact a good astrologer for correction of all the bad habits that it has!

sree4,

You can raise a query after April 04, 2004 as published date was Mar 04, 2004.

Jharkhandi said:
itec,

No idea on 485 processing prediction. Send me birth data of INS/USCIS - I will contact a good astrologer for correction of all the bad habits that it has!

sree4,

:D :D

Jharkhandi said:
itec,

sree4,

Hi Jharkandi,

what published date are you referring to.? Sorry If I did not post my message properly.
I see I 140 processing date as 12/09/2004 and my ND is 12/01/04.
So can I call about my I 140.

seekinggc_ssk said:
sunlightmoon,

Weird are the ways of USCIS. We just have to wait and see what it means to put things on hold.

From what I understand, they randomly picked some files of certain dates for serious scrutiny as they were otherwise approving things left,right and centre.

Unfortunately that week that they picked is our week of filing.

Mind you, all the above are my assumptions and may be completely wrong.

Now I understand that there are 3 Ws and 1 U in the US that you cannot predict. The 1 U stands for USCIS :eek:

seekinggc_ssk

Did u get FP notice scheduled ? If so when and if u already went what did they say there ?

Also also what will "CASE STATUS ENQUIRY" process do ?

Thanks
sunlightmoon

sree4 said:
Hi Jharkandi,

what published date are you referring to.? Sorry If I did not post my message properly.
I see I 140 processing date as 12/09/2004 and my ND is 12/01/04.
So can I call about my I 140.
Oops my fault. I thought your is EB2 case for which dates jumped on Mar 04, 2004.

For Eb3 - it was a month or so ago - yes now you can raise a query for your 140.

I-140

My I-140 ND is 08/18/04 :( and it seems that VSC has not even touched my file. PD is 04/04. myself and my attorney have tried inquiring about my case twice with no reply from VSC. I am very much confused and tensed. Gurus please help me out here, dont know what to do :confused:

thanks in advance

Jharkhandi said:
Well dd/mm/yy and location everything is important for astrologers. Post it and I will surely contact an astrologer. :D

Ellis Island in New York opened in January 1892...

I will try to make kundli...on www.cyberastro.com or ask ajmeribaba, punditj maharaj.

m&m for you...

LUD - Live Under Darkness (from unknown source on immigrationprotal.com)

NO FP Notice -- Waiting on Case Status Enquiry

sunlightmoon said:
seekinggc_ssk

Did u get FP notice scheduled ? If so when and if u already went what did they say there ?

Also also what will "CASE STATUS ENQUIRY" process do ?

Thanks
sunlightmoon

sunlightmoon,

NO FP notice received yet.

Waiting on results of Case Status Enquiry. God knows if they really enquire.

Will keep you posted.

itec said:
Ellis Island in New York opened in January 1892...

I will try to make kundli...on www.cyberastro.com or ask ajmeribaba, punditj maharaj.

m&m for you...

LUD - Live Under Darkness (from unknown source on immigrationprotal.com)
Some more info needed.

Exact latitude and longitude of Ellis Island. (I will be spending some $20 for a chart - I need every detail.).

Also from a website on Ellis Island:

The new structure on Ellis Island, built of "Georgia pine" opened on January 1, 1892; Annie Moore, a 15 year-old Irish girl, accompanied by her two brothers entered history and a new country as she was the very first immigrant to be processed at Ellis Island on January 2.

So what do we take as DOB? Jan 02 or Jan 01? And what do we take as time (hour and minutes). Was there a day time saving? Perhaps a poll is needed. :D

I know someone on portal who is into astrology - I maybe able to save some money. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I know someone on portal who is into astrology - I maybe able to save some

Probably he can make lot of monies....I will take 10% for showing the way to make money ....you 10 % for finding that person out..... :D samaj na extra income without W-2