2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

crap

Holy crap ! the processing date for EB2 is shown as jan-22nd-2003 and I am seeign approvals of march 2004.
Am I missing something or its common to have wrong dates posted on INS websites ?

Sorry I m a new comer and appriciate the response.

How long will 485 take?

I submitted 140(NIW) and 485 applications concurrently in late March, 2004. On January 10, my 140 was approved. How long does it usually take for the Vermont Center to process concurrently filed 485 cases? Any input will be appreciated.
Good luck!

I-485 approved

One big step USCIS kind and One giant leap for me...... Finally got the email from USCIS that they have approved my I485 application...........

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On January 10, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

WOW this feels so unreal.............
thanks guys for all the moral support I feel so relieved....Can someone update the spreadsheet for me.

Does anyone know what is the next step after this and how long does it take to get the actual card in mail?

Va

i485 approved!

VaLabor_02, I reveived the same email today! (i485 approved!) Coincidentally I've gone through the whole process from here in Virginia as well (Charlottesville). :) Congrats!

The lawyer just emailed me to let me know that we now have to get our passort stamped at a USCIS office, then we'll get the plastic card in several months.

I've attached an updated 2004.xls with my information included, and I update the info for Valabor_02.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Congrats to you both John_cdn and va_labor.

Good luck.

John_cdn, could you please let us know your PD. Greatly appreciated.
When did you finish your FP, please let us know

Is the process of EB3 cases are not effected.

Thanks

ptlsb said:
Congrats to you both John_cdn and va_labor.

Good luck.

John_cdn, could you please let us know your PD. Greatly appreciated.
When did you finish your FP, please let us know

Is the process of EB3 cases are not effected.

Thanks

LC PD was 1/4/02
Finished FP on Oct. 16, 2004

Congrats guys..
It seems John_cdns Priority Date is 1/4/02.....One more case approved after retrogression date...Good sign !!!!!!!!!! or any other catch in that approval?

gcva said:
Congrats guys..
It seems John_cdns Priority Date is 1/4/02.....One more case approved after retrogression date...Good sign !!!!!!!!!! or any other catch in that approval?

I must have been out of the loop for a while. What is retrogrssion date? Also, what might be considered a 'catch' in the approval?

Thanks Again

Congrats again to John as your case is th e first after the fact.

We can't really say this being a good sign because John's proirity date in just around the corner for "retro" 01-JAN-2002.

Let wait and see if it drills down to few more approvals in EB3 above that date.

Hope to see more in EB3.

retrogression date

I just figured out what the retrogresion date is.

The 'catch' would be that I am Canadian (for five more years anyway). So I guess I wasn't affected by the retrogresion date.

Good luck to all the rest of you. I feel bad now that there are so many more people who have been waiting longer than me! It just isn't fair!

John_cdn,

Don't worry, it just means that USCIS had said, they will not process any case with PD on or after Jan 1st 2002. They processed yours, so the speculation.
Have fun!!!

Hi naakokaGCkavali,

I would appreciate if you could please give some details about your RFE on Ws's and tax returns.

naakokaGCkavali said:
Hi Friends,

My I140 got approved on September 19th 2004.
EB3 - Labor substitute

RD - 2/9/2004
1st LUD - 7/30/2004
2nd LUD - 8/02/2004
RFE - 8/11/2004 (for my W2's & tax returns of 2002 & 2003)
RFE Resp - 8/24/2004
Approved - 9/19/2004

I really appreciate this forum for all the information...

Good luck...

Regards.

Hi naakokaGCkavali,
Would appreciate if you could please give some details about your RFE on W-2s and tax returns .
How many years of tax returns did you submit with your I140 application earlier and what was the RFE about ?

naakokaGCkavali said:
Hi Friends,

My I140 got approved on September 19th 2004.
EB3 - Labor substitute

RD - 2/9/2004
1st LUD - 7/30/2004
2nd LUD - 8/02/2004
RFE - 8/11/2004 (for my W2's & tax returns of 2002 & 2003)
RFE Resp - 8/24/2004
Approved - 9/19/2004

I really appreciate this forum for all the information...

Good luck...

Regards.

John_cdn said:
I just figured out what the retrogresion date is.

The 'catch' would be that I am Canadian (for five more years anyway). So I guess I wasn't affected by the retrogresion date.

Good luck to all the rest of you. I feel bad now that there are so many more people who have been waiting longer than me! It just isn't fair!

Congratulations John_cdn,

When you say are you are Canadian for more than 5 years.. does it mean to say you are a citizen of Canada? Which is your birth country? (If you dont mind saying)

Thanks

congrats and ..

...good luck con_file_feb.
Nice to know you made it this time.
Its a good sign that approvals with RD's in 2004 are coming along.