2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Is EB3 Silent Right Now.

Did they completely stopped processing EB3 cases.

Quick question Guru's.

Once the six year H1 is expired and presetly utilizing AP/EAD/140 approved can we file for the seventh year extension.

Write in your expert comments.

fathi718 said:
hi, im around u'r date, n.d 140/485/765, oct 4th,
ead message says ead aproved on jan 7th, can u clarify if the message says approval notice is in the mail, so is the ead card in the mail, or just a notice saying its approved? & u'r 140 got approved only a mth after u'r notice date? the processing time says that EB3 for men of profession w/adv deg or of exceptional abl. is dec of 2003. so please anyone who can, reply, thanks
The first approval message was "On January 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card."

Today the message changed to "This case has been approved. On January 7, 2005, an approval notice was mailed."

I am not sure if this message means EAD card is in the mail?
GURUs please enlighten us.

Yes, My 140 got approved in a month. (Lucky me !!!)

BTW, I don't see your info in the tracker.

Regards,
Binary

binary said:
The first approval message was "On January 4, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card."

Today the message changed to "This case has been approved. On January 7, 2005, an approval notice was mailed."

I am not sure if this message means EAD card is in the mail?
GURUs please enlighten us.

Yes, My 140 got approved in a month. (Lucky me !!!)

BTW, I don't see your info in the tracker.

Regards,
Binary
:D wow. i thought for a minuite u were writing me my info, my dates& messages were exactly like the one u posted & on the exact same dates, u sure that was not my message? , u didnt get the card too? please post u'r update, hope my 140 was like u'rs too :(

tracker updated

us_immig forgot to add nawabjee's info...

If you update the tracker, please follow the rules of this tracker..
If there is a post from someone to update the tracker after the last update, please make sure to include that info if you update the tracker.

nawabjee
because i don't have exact date for your EAD/AP approval, to avoid "# of days" calculation error, i used 05/15/04. Once you provide me with exact dates, we will update the tracker again........

nawabjee said:
gsee,

what is your priority date. my dates are exactly the same as yours.

my info-

PD: 05/2002
I140/485: ND 3/17/2004
EAD/AP: 05/2004
FP: 11/23/2004
140 AD: 12/29/2004

Thanks.

Finally.... 485 is approved!

Hi Guys/Gals

My 485 is approved on 01/06/05. This is approx 1 week after my 140 is approved. :D

This forum is great and I wish all the best for rest of you.

BTW, I am EB2.

Can some one update the tracker xls?

JL

Congrats jlittle!

Thats pretty fast!
I don't understand how there is inconsistency between so many cases which seem to be similar. I wonder what's the criteria for approval of 485s after 140 and after fingerprinting is done.

And, jpanchal, 5/15/04 is very close to my exact date of EAD/AP approval, so thats fine.

jlittle said:
Hi Guys/Gals

My 485 is approved on 01/06/05. This is approx 1 week after my 140 is approved. :D

BTW, I am EB2.

JL
Congradulations!!

Now what is next?
Once we get our 485 approved and notice has been issued. what is the status of the advance parole after that. Is that still valid upto its expiry date??
I have seen somewhere in the forum saying AP becomes invalid immediately.
Because i am planning to visit india, i am wondering what would happen, if my 485 gets approved and notice received on that day of my travel or after that.

Congratulations.

I am also in EB-2 and 140/485 ND was about 10 days later than yours. But I have not got 140/485 approvals yet. I hope your approval is a good sign to us.

jlittle said:
Hi Guys/Gals

BTW, I am EB2.

JL

I'm in the same boat as you, freewalker. No approvals yet. Emitting positive vibes to the nice people of Saint Albans VT, and crossing my fingers.

pls. include me in the tracker

------------------------------------------
EB-2 I-140 and I-485 Concurrent Filing
PD: 12/12/2001
RD: 3/12/2004
ND: 3/19/2004
FP Notice: 10/30/2004
FP: 11/23/2004
I-140 AD:
I-485 AD:

What is going on with EB3 ?

We have not seen any 140 approvals/RFEs for more than 20 days on the EB3 category ....

Guys do you know why this delay ?

- msd_gc.

Processing Time.

What month and year are they processing for 140 in EB2 catagory ? Where do I find this processing times?