2003 Dec 485 pending, can't get through USCIS by phone

xyzx

Registered Users (C)
:confused: I called USCIS, the machine always said" we are sorry, due to temporary system mistake, we can't pull out your file. pl call back later" I have been calling for almost one week. Did anybody has the same experience? My 485 ND has passed their processing data couple of months, so I am eager to talk to a representative there to file an inqury. What should I do? How can I talk to a person but not a machine? Thanks!

Select the option saying you dont know your EAC. I am from Dec 2003 and am still witing for security clearance. Havent seen too many Dec2003 cases approved on this board.

XYZX, I had the same issue, So i used one of my EAD/AP eac's, and fallowed the insrtuctions that were avilable in the form and was able to get in touch with the Vermont Rep.

got through now!

Thanks! You guys are very smart. I used my 140 EAC, and got through. A lady there is very nice and helped me file an inquiry. She said I may call back if I get nothing from USCIS after 30 days.

I checked couple of threads in this forum, seems a lot of guys have this problem: can't trace status on the phone. Maybe due to the "Check" thing. Please correct me if you have any other hint.

Really appreciate your input! Hope we got GC soon :)

xyzx said:
Thanks! You guys are very smart. I used my 140 EAC, and got through. A lady there is very nice and helped me file an inquiry. She said I may call back if I get nothing from USCIS after 30 days.

I checked couple of threads in this forum, seems a lot of guys have this problem: can't trace status on the phone. Maybe due to the "Check" thing. Please correct me if you have any other hint.

Really appreciate your input! Hope we got GC soon :)

A gift from me if anyone finds out the reason behind cases being disappeared from the phone system. My FBI name check was completed before this thing happened( case disappeared)

Did you start an enquiry

I had heard somewhere that once you start an enquiry it disappears from phone system... not sure if its true...

hi that might be true! cos I did my enquiry and got the letter from USCIS and today I didn't get through use my EAC! What I did then is to select "change of address" option to get through.

our case all around end 2003 and early 2004

Hi, Guys,

I just noticed that all of our cases are between Oct 2003 and Jan 2004. I don't know whether this helps or not.

Just so you know, I haven't done my fingerprint yet, and didn't change home address or file an inquiry recently. But I filed EAD one weeks ago and haven't receive notice yet. Hopefully all our case files are on their desk and actively processing.