2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

joyd

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Based on some requests for a combined thread for 2003, I merged the different trackers into one. It makes sense to have a single tracker considering the fact that it is taking so much longer to get approvals now-a-days. It is also beneficial to see the progress in one place. Hope you all like it!

Joyd

PS: I had taken the latest trackers as of 16th March from the following trackers jan, mar, apr-may-jun, jul-aug-sep, oct-nov-dec.

Great job joyd. Hope it will be more helpful.

Can we add State and PD to the column list. - it will enhance the utility.

It looks great!!!

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
Great job joyd. Hope it will be more helpful.

Can we add State and PD to the column list. - it will enhance the utility.

It looks great!!!

I was just thinking about it, there was a mention of it in the jul-sept post also.

joyd

Re: Can we sort this based on MD?

Originally posted by samnjny
It would be good to sort this based on MD isn't it?

That'a a loose cannon. Receipt Date and Notice Date is usually more important than MD. At times the MD is not available in the tracker, so it is always a combination of either of the dates. Use your judgement, while it is okay to be off by a day or so, it shouldn't be off by months.

Hi joyd

Good job But I think Feb 2003 tracket is missing. I couldn't find my data.

Thanks & Regards
mdu123

To joyd

I have just pulled the Feb tracker up. Can you add it to the consolidated xl file too. I can do it. But dont want to change your format.

Thanks
mdu123

Re: To joyd

Originally posted by mdu123
I have just pulled the Feb tracker up. Can you add it to the consolidated xl file too. I can do it. But dont want to change your format.

Thanks
mdu123

Thanks mdu123. I couldn't find the feb tracker. Will update feb info.

Joyd,
great job with the consolidation, is the priority date the day labor was filed or labor was approved.

Thanks...

Here's the latest tracker with Feb'03 info merged too. Oh boy! that was tiring work.

As far as I know, PD is the notice date of the LC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks joyd. I know its a pretty tough job which was well done.

Updated my info.

Good luck all.

mdu123

I addded my row to the list as well
any body in the Nov 2003 time frame in EB3 Category who have got it approved provide some light on what is going on with this process.
Jack76 has got it approved in march.
pls provide some info so that it will help us out.

Sada

Originally posted by r_sada
I addded my row to the list as well
any body in the Nov 2003 time frame in EB3 Category who have got it approved provide some light on what is going on with this process.
Jack76 has got it approved in march.
pls provide some info so that it will help us out.

Sada

r_sada,

Please update the latest sheet, you have updated an older one...

Consolidated List

I'm glad you guys did this. Two comments:

1 - We should try to make this the only list, not only 2003. I believe I saw a March 2004 tracker in the "Tracker" section..

2- Priority Date is date the LC was received at SESA/SWA. If you are a case that does not require LC, priority date is the date I-140 was received.

Look forward to adding my name to this list one day.

Originally posted by pag-asa88
this is really good!

updated the worksheet with my info...

pad-asa88,

Do you have your 140/485 Mailing Date/Notice Date etc. You should move your record in the EB3 section. The last few rows are there because we don't know the EB category, whoever those belong should move to the EB category eventually.