2003 cases approved before some cases 2002 cases

geneba

Registered Users (C)
I still dont understand why i havent recieved my fngerprint yet [RD 5/03/02)and they claim they are working on 5/13/02 cases but i see a lot of 2003 cases being approved . When do i expect to get this fingerprint notice and when will all this nightmare be over. :confused:

fkus,

be careful in putting such statement out. It would be advisable to delete the post. But your choice sir. your statement is an intigation for doing wrong and consequences you know.

too emotional

how could USCIS have different I-485 processing time for different region? how could these assholes discriminate non-concurrent filers? all these policies are built on discrimination and violate US constitution. there are no fairness.
i guess the answer is that we foreigners are slaves in this country without human rights like us citizens. otherwise we could sue the govenment and win tons of $$$$$$$ :mad:

TSC policies

It is true that TSC is busy handling concurrent 2003 cases now. Last months most of TSC approvals for I485 were 2003 applications (about 85%) while only 12% were for the cursed 2002 applications.

I send this information to my lawyor who promised to send a complaint to TSC. I encourage all of you, who can, to do so. If TSC received lots of complains, they may to change their extremely unfair policy. It seems they can clear all of the 2002 backlog in couple of months if they put their effort in the right order.

I have to say I have never seen such a stupidity and i 'have the right to do so because i can' attitude even in the most 'undeveloped' countries in the world.