2002 PDs & I-485 still pending. Please post here

What the heck .. in half a day we could find so many cases. Even if you think this is just .5% of overall cases out there ... there are 45 * 200 = 9000 * (2.5) cases out there with PD 2002 and RD 2004 - 05. And this is just in NSC. And we very well know they don't work only on this pool but look randomly while approving recent cases.

Thats way beyond what i thought. My hopes for GC this year/next year are dashed straight out. I doubt if we get in next couple of years. (Country cap is still 7% for India right?)

Let me say it clear ... PD current/ 2003 is nothing but crap.

EB3
PD: July 2002
ND: Jan 2004
NC: Cleared

Last edited by a moderator:
My lawyer told me they don't see too many cases with a PD older than mine (PD April 2002)that have cleared security checks. However, there are quite some cases older than mine but they are stuck in NC. That's why I think it's important to post your NC info. If you are stuck in NC, it doesn't matter what your PD or ND is and none of these visa numbers will apply to you. My advice is to take an Infopass appointment and ask them about your NC status. They can usually tell you that at Infopass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in Guys.. lets hope and pray that we all get GC soon..thats all we can do right now with the way the whole this USCIS thing is going on..

485 pending pd 01/2002

PDJan2002,
I140 AD 7/2005,
I485 RD 4/2005,
1stFP 5/2005
EAD 1st AD 6/05,
EAD 2nd AD 6/06,
CSC t/f to NSC 02/2007,
2nd PP 4/2007
EAD 1nd AD 6/07,
Name check GOK
I485 waiting in patience ???...Good Luck all

ND: JUN-02
RD: JAN-03
Center NSC
Type EB3
LAST FP MAY-06
LAsT FP Wife APR-07

No luck sor no LUDs fromm OCT-06

Guys is there a way we can have a document based (similar to google spreadsheet or something) where all of us can go and plug in our data. It will help us to sort filter records for individualized metrics we are interested in.

Currently somebody has to constantly plug in all signature data into a document or we have to make sure everybody is updating right version of the document if we attach a document.

Just for a thought.