<<2002 JAN FEB MAR>> CSC I-485 Mailers (from 07/08/2002)

yes, my lawer did fax enquiries for me and my wife. then somebody from INS called her up to tell that the apt is set for 10th sept. Later she received the written notice.

i however, havent received anything from INS directly.

good luck!

FP questions

I got my FP notice back in May, however my wife didn't received it even we filed at the same time, my lawyer fax FP enquiries three time, no response, should I call INS officer? Would it help?

AVM changed - Processing resumed

WAC 02-141-XXXXX

Checked my AVM message today. Its updated to something to the effect of "Received FP results on Jun 11th and processing has resumed"

One question - when are other March filers expecting your GCs? At the current CSC approval rate, I'm hoping for December.

Thoughts?

User3, Did you complete your FP ?

Or waiting for your wife's notice and want to go together ?

Thanks !

I already did my FP, My wife's still waiting for hers, did anyone has any suggestions on my Case?

sibhra! whats u''r status

sibhra, my dates are similar as u'r's.
what is u''r status? also is u'r'EB2/3?

my FP was done on 08/20.

Also did u''r AVM change after FP? after how long?

please let me know..

thx!

Mine is EB3...

Recvd FP notice on Monday only for self. Faxed an enquiry for wife's FP notice.

Also, there is no update on FP notice on AVM yet.

Can I go ahead with my FP while waiting on my wife's FP notice ???

AVM Changed

Checked AVM today and it has started playing:

"On May 30th we recieved the results of your Finger Print and the processing is resumed. We will mail you once the decision has been made on your case"

WAC-02-149-5XXXX
RD : 03/29/2002
ND :04/01/2002
FP Done:05/21/2002 at San Jose (Actual 06/13/2002 at San Jose)
AP & EAD recieved
CA - EB1

For last three months AVM played "On May 17th We have mailed you a notice to appear for finger print. If 14 days...."

Any Idea what will be the next in the AVM/process.

Got FP notice for wife

After 3 fax inquires, I finally got the FP notice for my wife. I'll wait for mine before going in for early FP together. The FP is scheduled for 9/28.

_this

New member - details

Hooked on to this site immidiately.
Here are my details for tracking

wac # 02-124-xxxxx
rd- Feb 20
nd- Mar 4

EAD approved - Jul 16
FP - May
Mesg changed to resumed processing ...

Now waiting

late FP done

WAC-02-122
FP after fax inq.
notice 8/21
scheduled 9/10
done 8/24
AVM resumed msg on 8/27

Karlk.

Late FP Notice ( WAC-02-145-5XXXX )

Got FP Notice after 3 fax enquires

FP Notice Received : 09/10/02
Sched Date : 10/08/02
Early FP Done at ASC Portland, OR : 09/11/02.

Thanks to "Pcee" for his timely responses !!!

-tmat

EAD Approved

WAC 02-134-XXXXX

Receipt Date: March 13, 02
Advance Parole: April 10, 02
FP Done: May 04, 02
EAD Approved: Aug 01, 02

FP received finally

I just received FP for me and my spouse. Our MD is 02/15/02 and RD is 03/04/02. We got the FP after 1 fax inquiry by my lawyer.

Completed FP 10/08/2002 in ATL, GA.

Thanks

Powerslayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
WAC-02-083-XXXXX

RD:01/05/02
ND:01/08/02
FP:03/07/02
AVM:changed 03/13/02
AP:06/12/02
Temp EAD:04/08/02
EAD:06/12/02

Actually Our AP was approved in 02/23/02 but somehow CSC made mistakes and we waited until May 2002 and actually went to CSC center to resolve the issue. But because of that my wife and I missed the cruise to Alaska and it cost us US$2,000.00 for nothing!!:mad:

Still waiting.....

When do you guys out there think it will be the time for 02-08X-XXXXX? End of Oct 2002?

WAC-02-135-5XXXX

RD:03/12/02
ND:03/14/02
FP:06/14/02
AVM:changed 06/19/02

AP:04/12/02
Interim EAD:06/17/02
Final EAD: 08/01/02/ Cards recd within 2 weeks.

anxiously waiting

AP misplace in mail? Hog please reply

Hog,

Could you please let me know if you could get a replacement AP after going to the CSC office. My case was approved on Aug 22 and till date have not got the receipt. There are a number of folks who have had the same experience. Please let us know in detail how you solved the issue.

Thanking you in advance

Sandip

Sandip,

Bad news, once they issued AP and lost in mail (or they claim that they send out but you didn't receive it) that is it. You will not get a replacement AP:(

Our case were supposed to be proved in Feb this year, the reason we knew is because we went to local INS office (San Diego) and tried to get AP there. However, our AP was sending in with I-485 and it's I-140 case not I-130 case, therefore, local INS office won't even issue AP. Still, the lady in local INS office helped us checking in there computer system, and found out that the case were approved in Feb this year.

So... we went to CSC and talked to officers over there which all of them are liers. The officer said they send letter asking for more information in Feb this year which we never received, but this case is approved anyway, so they are "ORDERING" AP and we will receive in one week. Unfortunately we waited for more than one month and past our cruise tour so we didn't even get a chance to go.

I started sending faxes and calling them and try to contact them, finally, one of the lady called me back and that was two days prior to our cruise day (a little too late). After she told to her boss and called me back again (amazingly) she won't be able to let us to go picking it up but she said she was sending out that same day. We did not receive the AP for another 4 days, and driving from CSC to San Diego is only one hour.

My suggestion is:

If you didn't receive your AP but AVM said it's been proved, and it's past 2 weeks and you still have not receive it, start calling them, fax them, do anything you can to let them know it's urgent. They do reply back to you. We spent US$10,000 hiring lawyer helping us for the GC process, and our lawyer didn't do anything. They even said it's going to cost us extra in order for him to type a letter and fax to INS.:mad:

BTW, CSC office is kind of like information counter, it's like you are calling IIO instead of talking on the phone, you are talking to person face to face. Sometimes, if you have a chance to talk to people face to face, it's harder for them to dodge the bullet you are shooting than on the phone.

Anyway, good luck.

Hog

Last edited by a moderator: