2002 - I140 Pending Applications

old&bored

Hi Guys,

My I140 application is pending for the past 2 + years in vermont.

Not even RFE!!!!!

ND : 05/31/02

REF : NO

AD: ??/??/??

My numerous attempts to get a response form VSC has been successfully FAILED :mad:

The options I tried till date :

1. Letter to the Director of VSC - I wrote 3 letters explaining the issue. No response

2. Congress men - I keep getting letters/mails from their office telling that the case is assigned to an officer and decision can be expected in about 60 days!!! And after 60 days, another letter comes giving the same explanation!!!! :mad:

3. Numerous attempts from my lawyer

I'm just wondering is there anyone else who is also in the similar situation!!!

Oct 2002 140 still waiting...

Mine has been pending since Oct 2002 (EB1-EA). Have received 3rd (yes third) EAC card and just went for FP2 - must be getting close...VSC is right about processing case so i will wait for congressman action...sounds like it doesn't do much in your case...

According to several attorneys i am pretty close to approval (no movement on my 140 or 485 online though)...

Good luck...

CT_waiting

While it is sad, it feels good (in some sort) to know that I am not the only one with a pending case since 12/2002. It seems that cases filed in 10/2002 are being processed. I have read in several occasions about approved and/or denied cases filed in 10/2002, but nothing for later days! CT_waiting and old&bored: are your cases still pending snce your last entry? Is anyone else in the same situation as we are?

I-140 approved

Friends,
My I-140 was approved. ND 12/02 at VSC. No RFE. There was no change in LUD before approval. The only change in LUD happened when I received the notification that my I-140 was approved!! This was not a concurrent filing either. At last the 2002 is over and the time is now for those of you waiting in 2003.