2002 filers...

ihack1

Registered Users (C)
Any one gave FP in Jan 2005 and got approved? I think approval completely stopped for 2002 filers..

Did my FP on 12/28
485 Approved 1/24
PP Stamped 2/4

Hang in there, you're very very close!!

Me either!

Did FP on January 2005 and yet no LUD change whatsoever. This is really killing me, I hate surprises.

Not many approvals recently

ihack1,

I have same observation as your--not many approvals recently. However, TSC moved its processing date to January 2003 from December 2002. Can you believe it while there are still so many 2002 filiers even waiting for their FP notices? TSC is lying to Washington Headquarter or DHM. To us, TSC has different face because we are not able to do anything that will force TSC to seriously consider our complains but be patient and waiting. TSC does not care about our feeling,anxiety, does it?

Count me in. I think we should do something to bring TSC attention.

PD: 4/2001
ND: 9/2002
FP: 10/2004
AP: ??????

BlameTSC said:
ihack1,

I have same observation as your--not many approvals recently. However, TSC moved its processing date to January 2003 from December 2002. Can you believe it while there are still so many 2002 filiers even waiting for their FP notices? TSC is lying to Washington Headquarter or DHM. To us, TSC has different face because we are not able to do anything that will force TSC to seriously consider our complains but be patient and waiting. TSC does not care about our feeling,anxiety, does it?

When TSC releases its Feb 15th update, they might change the processing date from Jan 3, 2003 to Jan 3, 2004. :eek:

Who can ask them? :confused:

My plan of action:
After 60 days from FP, ask for status inquiry, 1-800#
Wait for 30 days then contact local congress man
wait for 30 days then contact senator
Wait for 30 days and final case status inquiry through 1-800#.
Wait for 30 days.
At this point (6 months after FP) I should get my GC or have no option but to sue USCIS. Hopefully it won't be necessary.

Good luck everyone..

you guys are right

The month of december was really good for us 02 filers......we saw a lot of approvals, but no approvals in Jan at all.

Did FP for self and spouse on Jan7 but no updates online whatsoever.........Wait continues.

ND Sep 02
FP Jan 05
AD ???????

Any problem on warnings on machine based FP

Guys,
I did my machine based FP today ie Mar 1st and there were some warnings issued for me for the ridge of my hand not clear on so on on my right hand.
These warnings came for almost all the fingers of my right hand, that woman didnt seem to know how to take fp's too well.

Would there be any problem with that do u think like they ask me to take my FP again or something what do yall think?

Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

485 TSC - ND Oct 25 2002
1st FP Done on 03/01/2005

I did my FP on 10 December, Got approved on 13th Jan, did my stamping on Feb 10th, Got Card on 24th Feb...Lot of activities in 2 months

ND date is Aug 2002

Me too

RD Oct 2002
FP Jan 7, 2005

Let's do a fax campaign to the head of USCIS in DC.

Why USCIS is not held accountable for what they do?
Which members in Congress supervise the work of CIS?
Why doesn't the AILA lobby Congress for their own sake?

I think it's all about luck, the lucky ones got approved within 2 month of FP, if after 2 month there is no AP, chances you are in the same unlucky spot as me...forgotten...

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
AD: want to bet?