2002 and before Filers

iIndia

Registered Users (C)
Just checking how many 2002 or before filers are out there.. Journey seems lonely sometimes... :(

Just checking how many 2002 or before filers are out there.. Journey seems lonely sometimes... :(

Count me in...2002, rest-of-world, EB3 Others....name check pending for 5 years. I hope you feel better now :eek:

PD - 01/2004 - ROW
I-140 Approved
H1-B extended till 2011
AP - Approved

I just went to Infopass here in Chicago and the officer told me my case is at NSC(Which by the way I knew that). he asked me if I already have an interview and I told him my case just became current and I just wanted to find out the status of my case.

His answer is that my case is Under Review @ NSC. It is with anofficer and once he finish his work he will transfer the case to Chicago for an interview. As soon as Igot out I Called my Attorney to find out what is that all about, Her answer was it is too early to call but all cases goes under review doesnot necessarily mean it will be send to local office for an interview. Once it is looked at and that IO feels good he will make decesion to approv. So wait until this month. She says there is nothing to worry, She believes that I will be approved.
Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this situation?
Thank you

he didnot say it will come to Chicago definately

PD @ Dec 2002

Another one for count. Please see my signature for details.

NC cleared as per my call on November 2007.

waiting

Good luck to all of us!

I am counting days towards March 10, and off course, I am impatient.

I hope, USCIS will keep their promise.

Thank you!

Count me in!!

EB2 - India
PD : Aug 2000
I-485 : Jan 2007
Case with Officer; Retrogressed now!!